Question [Possible Spoilers?] Can't beat the MW artifact quest

So apparently I made a wrong choice in selecting the MW weapon as my first artifact. I'm trying to go through the event and I can barely make it through the first "boss", and then get no where close on the second. I'm currently lvl 99, with a sub-600 ilvl. Do I just need to get to 100 and then run some WoD dungeons to beat this thing, or am I missing some obvious trick?

Thanks!

Deleted
    Quest scales. You need to free the others so tgey can do the dps.

Quote Originally Posted by rizso1985 View Post
    Quest scales. You need to free the others so tgey can do the dps.
    I have...

10+ Year Old Account
    600 is pretty low. I had a semi-tough time at 700 ilvl and no healing weapon (had accidentally sold it). But did make it on first try.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    600 is pretty low. I had a semi-tough time at 700 ilvl and no healing weapon (had accidentally sold it). But did make it on first try.
    Okay, I guess I'll try hitting 100 and getting some WoD dungeon gear. I was hoping I was just missing some magic "win" button... Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mudien View Post
    Okay, I guess I'll try hitting 100 and getting some WoD dungeon gear. I was hoping I was just missing some magic "win" button... Thanks.
    At least on the second boss you can order your team to either go hard and ignore mechanics or slow down on the deeps and concentrate on survival which should make the healing easier but fight longer.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    At least on the second boss you can order your team to either go hard and ignore mechanics or slow down on the deeps and concentrate on survival which should make the healing easier but fight longer.
    I've tried all kinds of setups, and I die at least 2-3 times on that second boss. I even tried going WW or BrM to see if that would change things, but I can't take him down. I'll try again in another level.

I got it by switching to WW and burning the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaru View Post
    I got it by switching to WW and burning the boss.
    I feel more offended than I should given I did both BM/WW weapons as MW.

As an aside for OP, if you're facing the mission table, turn 90 degrees right and run towards the tavern. Just outside the tavern is the vendor who sells the class hall armor. They also sell (for gold) appropriate weapons for each spec.

Deleted
    Hi,

In my experience, when artifact weapon quests seems very hard, you missed something to dispel. I'm sure there is dispelling to do at the second boss, I don't remember for the first.

Deleted
    THe problem is the Ilevel, i had the same problem with my DK, tried to do the questi with 620 Ilevel and its pretty much imposible