10+ Year Old Account

Did Theck quit WoW?

I can't seem to find anything on maintakadin forums about Legion Prot Paladin. Where do Paladins go to from prot stuff these days?
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Fayenoor View Post
    I can't seem to find anything on maintakadin forums about Legion Prot Paladin. Where do Paladins go to from prot stuff these days?

Yes he did. He quit in WoD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson View Post
    Yes he did. He quit in WoD.
    That blows. Huge loss to the Prot Pally community.

Wish WOD never happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Fayenoor View Post
    That blows. Huge loss to the Prot Pally community.

Wish WOD never happened.
    We still have Slootbag, Treckie (I think..}, Towelliee and a few others. Id say watch Slootbag if youre looking for a world first tankadin.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    We still have Slootbag, Treckie (I think..}, Towelliee and a few others. Id say watch Slootbag if youre looking for a world first tankadin.
    U can remove Treckie - aka 12k dps@Butcher and ESPECIALLY Towellie - aka random noob streamer from your list. And even Slootbag sometimes makes/says very questionable stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Pu3Ho View Post
    U can remove Treckie - aka 12k dps@Butcher and ESPECIALLY Towellie - aka random noob streamer from your list. And even Slootbag sometimes makes/says very questionable stuff...
    Uh alright. Slootbag is a world first mythic raider in serenity, when you show me anything better than that you're post will actually be decent.

As for the others, I can agree. Treckie went to DJ anyway since he quit the world first shit.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Uh alright. Slootbag is a world first mythic raider in serenity, when you show me anything better than that you're post will actually be decent.

As for the others, I can agree. Treckie went to DJ anyway since he quit the world first shit.
    Treckie is still with nihilum I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewOU2015 View Post
    Treckie is still with nihilum I believe.
    Wait really? Thought he joined Death Jesters. Whoops

World first mythic rider in serenity you say? For now serenity accomplished hm... Nothing They are leftovers who quit Method due to being salty about munnie. Same stuff happened between Exorsus/Openless few years ago...