Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tylanthia View Post
    I also got the Kal'dorei Light Globe today. Not sure of the drop chance, but maybe it started dropping this week.
    Just got the Kal'dorei Light Globe today as well. Thinking they just added the drops this week cause nobody has posted drops before now.

Deleted
    I looted "Fal'dorei Egg" toy from the end chest of Withered Training scenario today, well, last day. Didn't loot any other chests, as I've previously emptied all of it, no chests to bring back.
    Looted it from the big one you get at end. Before I've also gotten the spider pet, don't remember if that was in a certain chest or the end one tho.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    Just finished with 58 withered (brought up the last treasures last time so this was my first "empty" run), zero "invisible" chest (that the withered spellseer can see), no mount. :/ Already got the bank, the spider pet, and the one toy that comes form the end treasure. This will become boring VERY soon this way.
    It, already is. I've got all the upgrades about two runs ago. New one is coming up today. The last two runs was just tearing through it looking if maybe, just maybe I've overlooked something. No I haven't. Now it's going in there over and over again (especially since I'm exalted with Nightfallen in another 1-2k rep) for the toys.

It started out buggy but fun given the progress. Now it's about to devolve into mindless speed run sessions solely to get enough points for maximum reward then hope for a toy/mount. Yuck.

In any case, would be good to know if it was simply bugged, or gating it was the plan all along to extend content.

Like for example I see some WQs buffed (nerfed drop rate on items), now it takes twice as long to finish them.

Deleted
    wrong topic nvm
    Last edited by mmoc52398e7931; 2016-09-21 at 08:23 AM.

did a quick run, didnt full clear, score about 280, last chest didnt have anything new
    seems to be pure rng then rip
    rank 1 dk
    find me on vindicatum.com

10+ Year Old Account
    I got one of the toys last night, first time I've gotten anything but rep and army upgrade items out of the chests. Unfortunately I don't remember which toy it was because I was hoping for the fox mount and didn't get the quest drop (again), so I was busy banging my head on my desk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feline Grace View Post
    I looted "Fal'dorei Egg" toy from the end chest of Withered Training scenario today, well, last day. Didn't loot any other chests, as I've previously emptied all of it, no chests to bring back.
    Looted it from the big one you get at end. Before I've also gotten the spider pet, don't remember if that was in a certain chest or the end one tho.
    I've got egg today too on my alt. It seems they enabled the drops this week, yes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    It started out buggy but fun given the progress. Now it's about to devolve into mindless speed run sessions solely to get enough points for maximum reward then hope for a toy/mount. Yuck.
    Isn't it so that the points doesn't matter, you still get the big chest every time?
    And for rep it is enough to break 300+ for the 425 rep.

So at exalted, it should be: buy Withered for 300 mana, run in, let them die, loot chest.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotan View Post
    Isn't it so that the points doesn't matter, you still get the big chest every time?
    And for rep it is enough to break 300+ for the 425 rep.

So at exalted, it should be: buy Withered for 300 mana, run in, let them die, loot chest.
    Wondering if this is the case too. I'd like to farm these efficiently.

Deleted
    i remember getting 78 copper after failing with like 20 points

can anyone confirm whether or not high score has anythin to do with the drop
    rank 1 dk
    find me on vindicatum.com

I got the Displacer Meditation Stone today from the end chest. I let myself die shortly after getting 400 points, and this was my first run after clearing all treasure chests from the place. I was at 16800/21000 rep wise before doing the run.
    Last edited by Kadenzza; 2016-09-23 at 09:05 AM.

Definitely would like to hear more about "low score"/low rep runs dropping toys. Will try it on my alts the next go around.

I got the "Arcano-Shower" today

Is there actually a confirmed Torn Invitation drop from the chest? This seems to just be rumor. As far as I know the invitation only comes from the 4 world quest Nightfallen cache.
    Last edited by Shaker; 2016-09-23 at 03:16 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I have already emptied the scenario of all medium and big chests. I got Ley Spider Eggs (toy) today with score of ~500 and 38 Withered with me as I ran back to the entrance to end the scenario. I don't think it's dependant on the score, tbh. I was ~6800/21000 when I did it.

deviantART
    Simple Armory EU
    Simple Armory US
    Lodestone

Quote Originally Posted by Taalyn View Post
    There is no Glimmering Falanar Treasure Chest in the game yet. The Glimmering Treasure Chest you get at the end of the scenario is always there and the rewards depend on your score. It doesn't contain any of the toys but can contain the item for the fox mount.

If you got Ancient Mana Basin you should not have.
    I got this item a few days ago, came from a chest that was on the wowhead map and required 5 whithered to pick it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know if this one is correct https://imgur.com/sxX7Qs1

Shows where to get what item.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    I don't know if this one is correct https://imgur.com/sxX7Qs1

Shows where to get what item.
    Yup, this is 100% correct. Once you loot one of the upgrades, that chest will not show up in any following trainings.