Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by greg098 View Post
    I have farmed HEAPS to try and get these toys and this is what I have found:

MAIN CHARACTER: Got 2 toys on my 2nd run. Another 50 runs, no toy.
    ALT CHARACTER: Got 1 toy on my 2nd run. Another 10 runs, no toy.
    ALT CHARACTER: Got 2 toys on my 2nd run. Another 10 runs, no toy.
    ALT CHARACTER: Got a toy on my 2nd run. Another 10 runs, no toy.

With this logic, I have gotten most of the toys. I'm missing 1 but it seems you have a much higher chance to get this toy if you do the run on alts. I have no idea why this is. On my main character, which i have run 50 times, I have yet to see a toy drop again. This is clear that something must be up with the loot system or I am just extremely unlucky.

I am currently working around to getting another alt to do the army training and see if the last toy I need will drop.
    You might be onto something, but still might just be RNG. Or maybe the drop rate is higher for the first run, like with leggos? I'm still missing 2 toys but I got my achie for 300 so I think I'll lower the priority of the withered training.

Got the last toy I needed from the chest. This was done on a new alt and on the 2nd run proving my theory correct. If you want these toys, USE ALTS!

Only 15 more toys to go and I have every toy!

10+ Year Old Account
    There are like 8+ toys you can get, can't remember the exact number. I never bothered with this scenario for a long time, started sometime during the summer of 2017. I got like 6 of the toys straight in a row, and thought it was a 100% drop chance. After 6 scenarios with 1 new toy per each, it just stopped.

I miss two toys but have now done like 50 runs of this damn scenario without getting a toy, it's getting really frustrating.

Was I crazy lucky before or are the droprates bugged now?
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Quote Originally Posted by greg098 View Post
    Got the last toy I needed from the chest. This was done on a new alt and on the 2nd run proving my theory correct. If you want these toys, USE ALTS!

Only 15 more toys to go and I have every toy!
    It doesn't prove your theory correct, but I also had similar experiences, so I wouldn't doubt that it's the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    There are like 8+ toys you can get, can't remember the exact number. I never bothered with this scenario for a long time, started sometime during the summer of 2017. I got like 6 of the toys straight in a row, and thought it was a 100% drop chance. After 6 scenarios with 1 new toy per each, it just stopped.

I miss two toys but have now done like 50 runs of this damn scenario without getting a toy, it's getting really frustrating.

Was I crazy lucky before or are the droprates bugged now?
    Try on a different character like the dude above. I'm gonna do so myself soon. Recently progressed through the quests in Suramar on 2 other ones for pet WQs so I will use those

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    Try on a different character like the dude above. I'm gonna do so myself soon. Recently progressed through the quests in Suramar on 2 other ones for pet WQs so I will use those
    I would, but I don't have the time or energy to farm that arcane currency, even though it's just 400, and my two other 110 aren't that geared either. My realm is low pop so they cost crazy much to buy on AH too 500g for 50 and you need 400, meaning 4k gold per scenario
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

The best class to do this is a holy priest (900 item level or higher). You can simply run around holy novaing everything. You won't die. Your army wont die. You wont lose mana. It makes the run go really fast and smooth especially killing little spiders everywhere.