I like hot - really hot peppers - but whoa!

I grow some of the world's hottest peppers...... scorpions, ghost, habaneros.... and others like tabasco, cayenne, jalapeno..... probably grew 15 varieties this year. So I decided to "pickle" them in quart jars. ( I have Carolina Reaper seeds for next season )

I filled quart jars to the brim with a mix of these peppers, and I push them down and squeeze more peppers in. I add a few garlic cloves..... and pour hot vinegar mixed with salt to pickle them. So the jar is really very full.

I gave my wife a jar to take to her friend at work - a woman..... my wife said the woman poured half the peppers into a bowl and ate them yesterday.... and then today she ate the remainder.

I "could" eat that, but it literally would become a huge PITA.....

I don't know how people can eat that many in one day.

10+ Year Old Account
    I sometimes add hot peppers to my salads. I can go through a number of them per day. But I've never tried anything beyond the green hot peppers you find your local super market.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't handle even a small pizza with small jalapeno pieces...
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

I kind of want to see a picture of your garden.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Same!

I used to love peppers. The oils for some reason used to essentially calm me down. I loved the heat from them. I can't do it anymore now that I'm older, but I still prefer spicy food over not spicy food!
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

I can eat all. That is not the problem. The problem is the toilet part. Man it burns. It burns too bad Everytime I eat I know what I am signing up for. But man they are delicious! Its like fuck my ass I want it now! Sounds wrong but literally me every god damn time.

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicGuy View Post
    I grow some of the world's hottest peppers...... scorpions, ghost, habaneros.... and others like tabasco, cayenne, jalapeno..... probably grew 15 varieties this year. So I decided to "pickle" them in quart jars. ( I have Carolina Reaper seeds for next season )

I filled quart jars to the brim with a mix of these peppers, and I push them down and squeeze more peppers in. I add a few garlic cloves..... and pour hot vinegar mixed with salt to pickle them. So the jar is really very full.

I gave my wife a jar to take to her friend at work - a woman..... my wife said the woman poured half the peppers into a bowl and ate them yesterday.... and then today she ate the remainder.

I "could" eat that, but it literally would become a huge PITA.....

I don't know how people can eat that many in one day.
    There's a lady at work that does that. She has to warn people when they try her salsa for the first time.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    I can eat all. That is not the problem. The problem is the toilet part. Man it burns. It burns too bad Everytime I eat I know what I am signing up for. But man they are delicious! Its like fuck my ass I want it now! Sounds wrong but literally me every god damn time.
    I'm the same way. Sometimes I buy a bunch of them and go nuts, but when it comes time to do #2, it burns coming out, like real bad. So sometimes I hesitate and eat only half. Still comes out burning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its because they are dead inside.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Mostly been pulled out due to too much heat, and no rain. ( That is good for peppers, though ) But even with my watering it, we had near 100 degree temps all year and it took a toll on my garden, overall. Heck I even have dead pumpkin plants. They already have ripened, and they should not have done that until about the middle of October.

Flea was born in Australia too

The Peppers always been controversial with songs about Sex & Drugs