Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I'm confused why you would even make a thread like this. Look back on this in some time and realise you're actually making a noise about being good in a dungeon.... Congratulations, be proud.

Quote Originally Posted by JacquesPierre View Post
    Rogues, Monks, arms Warriors, marks Hunters, Unholy Dks can all do massive burst similar to Havoc at both ST and AOE. Feral also does very very high damage. Hell even ret can easily pull over 200k in dungeons. Warlocks cannot do this, and it isn't a issue with play style. It is about the raw numbers the skills do, and in the case of affliction, reliable soul shard generation.
    Do you have data for this? Something from a reputable source?

I go by a general rule of thumb that everyone is lying until they prove they're not.

Quote Originally Posted by JacquesPierre View Post
    You are either lying or running with people who aren't very good. I've seen monks do 250k ST easily, well over 400 for trash pulls. Same with DH and Arms Warrior. You just can't do that as a warlock with any spec.
    Yeah in 12 mythics so far and countless heroics I have never been beaten by a lock of any spec on ST or trash as WW. Maybe that's the sometimes second he is talking about though, who knows.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Warpten View Post
    And here i am with my survival hunter, the very few of us, "surviving" in this warlock QQ, desperatly trying to voice some problems on the spec while our mannered and polite demon wielder are occupying the Q&A post like it's their home, downvoting everything not related to the imp fiesta.

Way to go Warlock community, way to go.
    Tbh if you want to blame someone about that, you should blame blizzard and their free "give everyone lvl 100 boosts if you get the game". That, in combination with the fact that at lvl 100 just before legion release locks and esp aff locks were considered op and unkillable, resulted in everyone and their mother to boost a warlock. So now at 110, that all of these ignorant FOTM people have to actually try to get good results, they are butthurt and post crap all over the place.

Closing this. Regret not seeing it earlier today.

This kind of thread is not needed and will only result in toxicity and flaming because people get heated.