Balance of Power / Image of Kalecgos quest

I completed my order hall campaign about 3 days ago, and I know the Image of Kalecgos is supposed to appear in my order hall and give me the quest Balance of Power. He has not done this in the 3 days after my order hall being completed. All my other guildies have gotten theirs from their order hall yet I'm stuck just waiting. Any ideas on what is happening / what to do?

And before anyone says anything, yes I know the quest chain can't be completed before raids are out. I'd like to get the dungeon portion done.

Quote Originally Posted by Draxtor View Post
    I completed my order hall campaign about 3 days ago, and I know the Image of Kalecgos is supposed to appear in my order hall and give me the quest Balance of Power. He has not done this in the 3 days after my order hall being completed. All my other guildies have gotten theirs from their order hall yet I'm stuck just waiting. Any ideas on what is happening / what to do?

And before anyone says anything, yes I know the quest chain can't be completed before raids are out. I'd like to get the dungeon portion done.
    You need to have 19 points in your artifact / the ability to put the 19th point in for him to show up. Its when he showed up for my group of 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    You need to have 19 points in your artifact / the ability to put the 19th point in for him to show up. Its when he showed up for my group of 5.
    Are you sure? A ton of my guildies got it when only having 17 traits in.

Traitpoints have nothing do to with it, already got the quest on Monday with like 14 Traits in it.
    I can't tell you what you have to do for it to make it appear, bc it just appeared 1-2 days after i completed my order hall questline.

Could have just been timing but everyone in my group had it show up when they got their 19th and we all got it at diff times so idk.

Deleted
    Finished the Kalecgos quest and I have 16/16/15, so that certainly isn't it.

He seemed to turn up randomly to me, it took a while after finishing everything and on one visit to set off missions he was in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    Finished the Kalecgos quest and I have 16/16/15, so that certainly isn't it.

He seemed to turn up randomly to me, it took a while after finishing everything and on one visit to set off missions he was in there.
    I mean 16/16/15 is the same as 19 it might just be a AP earned thing but who knows.

I mean 16/16/15 is the same as 19 it might just be a AP earned thing but who knows.
    I got part one show up in my orderhall with 16/0/0, so it seems the number of traits might not have to have a direct relation. I've also seem comments about ppl who didn't have it show up, then queued up for a skirmish and suddenly it was there. It might be that you need to have done a certain amount of things and then it pops up after a zone/instance change.