Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    any1 tryed to go at the scale of DW at org/sw and try interact with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Kapaya View Post
    Here's a document from the Discord channel being updated on which teories have been tried
    Am I missing something? Why do they put in red that it's 99% certain to be AK gated and then go on to say nothing about why that's believed?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabwarrior View Post
    Am I missing something? Why do they put in red that it's 99% certain to be AK gated and then go on to say nothing about why that's believed?
    Because beta is still active, and the shield is only appearing for people with a certain AK level. All we know is that it's above 5, but below 11.

Scale of the Earth-Warder Part Two:

Also, I don't know if it's my head playing with me, but tonight I had two dreams or you might call them nightmares about obtaining the Hidden Appearance.

It had something to do with Neltharion's Lair and the hands that the second boss spawns. There was a chance that a single hand would be summoned holding the shield and offering you a quest.

Obviously this has nothing to do with it at all, but meh, who knows my brain has some hidden connection with Warcraft.
    Last edited by Apart; 2016-09-15 at 05:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhokzor View Post
    Because beta is still active, and the shield is only appearing for people with a certain AK level. All we know is that it's above 5, but below 11.
    Ah ok that makes a lot of sense. Thanks for clearing that up.

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Has anyone tried dressing up as Deathwing (Dragon Soul tier set or holiday costume) and gone to speak to the Prephoof guys who are preparing for the Cataclysm?
    Its worth a shot, but I doubt blizzard would be so cruel to tie the appearance behind:

Seasonal costumes
    Primary professions (as then all warrior would be changing to say, blacksmith)
    Items no longer available

It would be something anyone can do at any time.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

damn hunters can buy theirs for 8k gold while we suffer like headless chickens x.x

Quote Originally Posted by qunaquna80 View Post
    damn hunters can buy theirs for 8k gold while we suffer like headless chickens x.x
    Blizz even said that artifacts that make a big change like one weapon type to another will be comparatively easier to get.

But like all things blizzard says, this does not apply to warriors.

Was doing one of the highmountain World quests today, and the one in the deep roads had a pair of tablets next to one of the mobs to kill labeled "Ancent Netharion Tablets". Anyone think these might have a hint to the location or unlock requirements?

Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post
    Nope.

Ok, I checked everything. I was in End Time too, under Wyrmrest Temple, I jumped into his pool of blood flowing from his mouth, used NF and still nothing. Killed him with heads of nef and ony in DS.
    Tried talking to him in ulduar yogg flashback?

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Blizz even said that artifacts that make a big change like one weapon type to another will be comparatively easier to get.

But like all things blizzard says, this does not apply to warriors.
    Blizzard hate warriors

First with Arms in WoD

then S&B dps getting removed in legion

Then we get a class order hall which has no prior lore to our class, and it is led by an arrogant murderer.

Plus Fury with the 30% increased damage taken and the 'self heals' to compromise (which do not exist)

Quote Originally Posted by Volardelis View Post
    Blizzard hate warriors

First with Arms in WoD

then S&B dps getting removed in legion

Then we get a class order hall which has no prior lore to our class, and it is led by an arrogant murderer.

Plus Fury with the 30% increased damage taken and the 'self heals' to compromise (which do not exist)
    Yeah damn Blizzard for setting up entire new lore for our class! I'd much rather be in Acherus. Seriously, I fail to see how making our secret artifacts actually fun to theorize about means they "hate" us. Sure, Arms is boring and Fury is bad, but what they've done with us from a lore standpoint whilst giving us the best looking order hall is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Flytanx View Post
    Yeah damn Blizzard for setting up entire new lore for our class! I'd much rather be in Acherus. Seriously, I fail to see how making our secret artifacts actually fun to theorize about means they "hate" us. Sure, Arms is boring and Fury is bad, but what they've done with us from a lore standpoint whilst giving us the best looking order hall is amazing.
    1. Our class got no new lore. They didn't connect the Halls of Valor to the warrior class. Its a glorified quest hub.

2. Its looking more and more like our weapons are just tied to hitting a certain artifact knowledge rather than any sort of questline we can actively deduce and take part int.

3. Our hall is one of the smallest and emptiest halls (if not thee smallest, definitely emptiest) with the least amount of things to do or use, and absolutely nothing to do with the class itself.

tried using neltharion's fury to melt the gold piles in the neltharion's cave thingy, no results
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    This is actually favorite herb to farm. I'll hop in vent while the guild is running mythics and w/e and talk about me farming it.
    "How many fargenshlackle does it take to rank 3?"
    "I keep falling off these ledges farming this fragglerockenfargle"
    "I can't get this fargenfoliac to gather... is this fargenfurter node bugged" And so on until they mute me.

1. Our class got no new lore. They didn't connect the Halls of Valor to the warrior class. Its a glorified quest hub.

2. Its looking more and more like our weapons are just tied to hitting a certain artifact knowledge rather than any sort of questline we can actively deduce and take part int.

3. Our hall is one of the smallest and emptiest halls (if not thee smallest, definitely emptiest) with the least amount of things to do or use, and absolutely nothing to do with the class itself.
    1. Just because it doesn't "tie in" to current lore, does not mean it isn't lore, it's literally the definition of warrior lore outside of WoW and putting it into WoW is amazing imo.

2. So are others? Our other artifacts are more than "buy it" or "get lucky from nether portal".

3. Smallest and emptiest? What classes are you playing? The DH one is tiny (which is the only reason it's more crowded - it has like 3 actual NPCs and the rest are random). Acherus is terribly small and empty. Fail to see how the order hall has nothing to do with our class. The lore has been connected by breadcrumbs ever since they gave us Avatar.

But okay, keep dreaming.

I guess having it sold for 8k so that every warrior and their dog have it day 1 would have been much more interesting and engaging !

Discussing theories and lore, testing things and overall keeping our eyes open is such a bad treatment, WHAT DID WE DO TO DESERVE THAT BLIZZURD ?????

You guys that are complaining are fucking ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Flytanx View Post
    1. Just because it doesn't "tie in" to current lore, does not mean it isn't lore, it's literally the definition of warrior lore outside of WoW and putting it into WoW is amazing imo.

2. So are others? Our other artifacts are more than "buy it" or "get lucky from nether portal".

3. Smallest and emptiest? What classes are you playing? The DH one is tiny (which is the only reason it's more crowded - it has like 3 actual NPCs and the rest are random). Acherus is terribly small and empty. Fail to see how the order hall has nothing to do with our class. The lore has been connected by breadcrumbs ever since they gave us Avatar.

But okay, keep dreaming.
    1. It has nothing to do with warriors. Blizzard ends up tying all classes to the warrior stuff in Stormheim, the Valor dungeon, and the upcoming Valor raid. Where everyone gets to be chosen as Odynn's finest. Even the people in it are a hodge podge of many classes, and even many of our followers aren't really of our class (Thorim has been made more of a survival hunter via the BM weapon quest for instance)

2. Other classes at least have a weapon or two that can be deduced out, or are part of something class related (like the Rogues and their treasure heist). Warriors are all AK gated it seems. All being the key word here.

3. Our hall seems big because it has no walls. Ultimately its two small rooms with nothing in them but a forge and a map. A bunch of NPC's that no one cares about because blizzard hasnt even attempted to give most everyone in that place a backstory. A small room with a bugged arena with bad rewards in it. And a big drinking room with nothing in it but stuff that the players themselves cant take part in.

You're grasping at straws.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Recom View Post
    I guess having it sold for 8k so that every warrior and their dog have it day 1 would have been much more interesting and engaging !

Discussing theories and lore, testing things and overall keeping our eyes open is such a bad treatment, WHAT DID WE DO TO DESERVE THAT BLIZZURD ?????

You guys that are complaining are fucking ridiculous.
    We have ultimately done nothing but theorize with 0 progress being made towards finding anything. All signs point towards our stuff being behind pointless time gating. Its only interesting and engaging because people are still holding on to the notion that maybe we just haven't found something yet.

We have ultimately done nothing but theorize with 0 progress being made towards finding anything. All signs point towards our stuff being behind pointless time gating. Its only interesting and engaging because people are still holding on to the notion that maybe we just haven't found something yet.
    Gating isn't fun but it's not exclusive to warrior or prot. Blizz said themselves that other hidden skins were supposed to be locked behind AK or raids but were bugged which allowed people to get them earlier than intended.
    If it is simply a loot gated behind AK with nothing else (no quest, nothing) then I'll agree with you but right now we just don't know and whining about it is childish.

Quote Originally Posted by Recom View Post
    Gating isn't fun but it's not exclusive to warrior or prot. Blizz said themselves that other hidden skins were supposed to be locked behind AK or raids but were bugged which allowed people to get them earlier than intended.
    If it is simply a loot gated behind AK with nothing else (no quest, nothing) then I'll agree with you but right now we just don't know and whining about it is childish.
    Well thats kind of my point. Its not interesting or fun that all of our stuff is arbitrarily gated. Many classes have theirs tied to things directly related to their class, and while yes its also RNG (like the brewmaster hidden), its still tied to the class and doesnt require you to wait for the AK to hit the right point which will more than likely just end up giving us a quick 5 minute quest that we had no reason to need to wait on.

We could have had the axe tied to, say, getting a certain number of kills in the Skyhold arena, and the smith comments that we're an amazing executioner and thus triggers us finding Saurfang to build a super axe. We could have had a special trigger in the Deathwing fight that leads us to forging a new scaleshard with a corrupted scale. We could have had some interaction with God King Skovald mentioning the fury weapons and how he wants to take him (so we then turn around and take his weapon instead).

Instead it seems we're just waiting around on AK.

Generic Question about hidden skin. Right now there is 2 on wowhead. So far, look like only one can be unlock. Do we know if it's always the number 1 or 2 or is it changing depending on the spec?
    MMO-Champion, once the place to get WoW News, now the home of the haters and their clickbait and doomsaying threads