Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post

I'll also suggest to check out Deathwing...everywhere. I've heard there are some "tracks" of him in Outland, he had lair in Outland too. There's also Well of Eternity, where Deathwing makes an appearance.
    Problem is that if you read Deathwing's/Neltharion's lore he has been involved in pretty much everything in way or another.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qunaquna80 View Post
    if you stay at vault u can sometimes hear some stone hidden door opening sound.
    You can hear it in the Lair as well. There's a lot of relatively loud ambient sound in the two areas but if it's a clue, no one has connected it with anything.
    I spent pretty much my entire weekend scavenging the Lair (had a lockout to mythic so didn't have to avoid any mobs) but nothing unusual was found. The only thing that is curious are the two stone doors blocking caves where the slaves are, which are still up working.

I recorded every minute of my search and haven't bothered to go through it all just in case there was something I missed. There's a fuckton of discussion regarding it on the warrior discord and there's a pin for all the theories so it's kept in one spot.
    "Don't be a dick, be a dude."
    my warrior
    [ twitter| twitch]

Here's a document from the Discord channel being updated on which teories have been tried: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...mV8g8ZdvPUZgxM

Deleted
    The "stone door opening" sound sounds like a falling rock to me and I heard it in a few caves

In the Nelth's Lair if you swim under the waterfall there's a trash pack of 4 guys standing around as well as a snail with a lightning zone surrounding him that pushes you back. At the entrance there's a "Quest item" Ketchum Tablet which imprints your favorite snail. Don't know if that helps anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Renixian View Post
    In the Nelth's Lair if you swim under the waterfall there's a trash pack of 4 guys standing around as well as a snail with a lightning zone surrounding him that pushes you back. At the entrance there's a "Quest item" Ketchum Tablet which imprints your favorite snail. Don't know if that helps anyone.
    That's just for the dungeon achievement where you have to collect all the imprints in the Neltharion's Lair.

After looking at the Corrupted Ashbringer update, I get the feeling that it wont show up because of Artifact Knowledge gating. I know not every hidden artifact is acquired the same way and none of the pieces have been put together buuuuut the beta image kinda makes sense now.

Is anyone in Beta have 15-20 AK to confirm?

Quote Originally Posted by Sammonoske View Post
    After looking at the Corrupted Ashbringer update, I get the feeling that it wont show up because of Artifact Knowledge gating. I know not every hidden artifact is acquired the same way and none of the pieces have been put together buuuuut the beta image kinda makes sense now.

Yeah, looks like we have to just wait for a certain AK.

It makes sense, given that the prot artifact's storyline starts notably talking about deathwing and his lair at one point.

http://www.wowhead.com/guides/legion...fact-book-text

Bet you anything blizzards intent was "Ok so they'll read about how he got the scale in Neltharions lair, and then the warriors will go there and boom, they hear a roar and start looking for the shield!"
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Yeah, looks like we have to just wait for a certain AK.

It makes sense, given that the prot artifact's storyline starts notably talking about deathwing and his lair at one point.

http://www.wowhead.com/guides/legion...fact-book-text

Bet you anything blizzards intent was "Ok so they'll read about how he got the scale in Neltharions lair, and then the warriors will go there and boom, they hear a roar and start looking for the shield!"
    I think it is stupid having some of them gated by Artifact Knowledge, when some specs like BM and marksmen just buy their 'hidden' artifacts off vendors.

Well.. Just look at our Class Hall campaign which was the longest, just because someone forgot to speed it up. Could be same with Artifact that they just made our appearance to be the most 'cool' (although longest) and full of rpg chain quest.
    Last edited by Ashenia; 2016-09-13 at 11:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapaya View Post
    So, now that the Corrupted Ashbringer had nothing to do with the Broken Isles, has anyone tried killing Deathwing in Dragon Soul or even starting the same way as the Paladins with the head of Nefarian?
    They still haven't found the Corrupted Ashbringer skin. Chaud pulled a popular theory that was based on the old Corrupted Ashbringer mentions in Classic from some Paladin speculation super thread and posted it as fact. Paladins who are still searching for the skin and trying to actively share ideas were actually pretty pissed at him because now everyone who has nothing to do with the search just responds to them that its already been found and links that bullshit he posted.

Hidden artefact for protection is from garrosh, have u seen that the flail looks like its make from garrosh shoulder piece? or maybe even directly from manny idk

Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    They still haven't found the Corrupted Ashbringer skin. Chaud pulled a popular theory that was based on the old Corrupted Ashbringer mentions in Classic from some Paladin speculation super thread and posted it as fact. Paladins who are still searching for the skin and trying to actively share ideas were actually pretty pissed at him because now everyone who has nothing to do with the search just responds to them that its already been found and links that bullshit he posted.
    They did start the questline though. Something warrior hasnt been able to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Flakstorm View Post
    Hidden artefact for protection is from garrosh, have u seen that the flail looks like its make from garrosh shoulder piece? or maybe even directly from manny idk
    Thats not the hidden appearance. The flail one isnt enabled at all.

s11.postimg.org/k2nolyp5v/Untitled.jpg

am thinking the skin will appear as quest like this one you get from raid
    s18.postimg.org/ye6emsvl5/image.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Kapaya View Post
    Here's a document from the Discord channel being updated on which teories have been tried: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...mV8g8ZdvPUZgxM
    The:
    Quest that activates when spawned

"You hear a strange roar from the cavern ahead." If spawned is the emote heard from beta. (Needs confirmation)
    is interesting. It's similar to what Feral druids believe leads to their hidden skin, where they have a chance to hear a screech in the Dream area.

Deleted
    Found this on wowhead...not allowed to link so...

Shadowice Shard
    Item Level 110
    Quest Item
    Unique (30)
    "A shadowy shard of ice carried by a follower of the Grey One."
    Max Stack: 30

maybe some step in the questline...

Quote Originally Posted by Sammonoske View Post

On live I'm currently 10/30k ap will try and do the deathwing encounters after I've picked up his children's' heads can't promise you anything though, will post again when I've done it

Nvm I'm apparently an illiterate and thought you meant AP
    Last edited by un_known; 2016-09-13 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lukfaker View Post
    Found this on wowhead...not allowed to link so...

Shadowice Shard
    Item Level 110
    Quest Item
    Unique (30)
    "A shadowy shard of ice carried by a follower of the Grey One."
    Max Stack: 30

maybe some step in the questline...
    That was added in one of the first beta builds, a lot changed from that point.

The Grey One was added in build 21796, on 5/21/16. Can anyone confirm if Neltharions Cave was changed before or after this date?

i did the quest from class hall mission which gives u black dragon scale and told me to finish mythic , i only got 840 gear from the bag nothing else

Has anyone tried dressing up as Deathwing (Dragon Soul tier set or holiday costume) and gone to speak to the Prephoof guys who are preparing for the Cataclysm?
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton