Thread: A "Noble" event

Deleted

A "Noble" event

Has anyone been able to turn this one in? Quest map shows order hall as a turn in place, but I have no npc there.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by myhv View Post
    Has anyone been able to turn this one in? Quest map shows order hall as a turn in place, but I have no npc there.
    Pretty sure I handed it in to the NPC next to my command table, but it might have just given me the command table mission when i accepted the quest. Do you have a mission to investigate the hunt? Forget the name of it but it rewards "list of invited nobles".

Deleted
    I had this problem and had to disable Alonsus Faol from my active followers so that he could reappear in my order hall.

I had another dungeon quest do this as well. It turns out that most quests need to be handed into Alonsus Faol, however as he is a follower he disappears if he is out on a mission! I had to wait 8 hours for him to return from his mission, left the order hall via the portal to Dalaran, returned, and then he was stood there in his usual position ready to accept the quest. A bit of an oversight!