Question Disc atonement addon

Does anyone know of an addon for disc that tracks atonement on the default Blizz raid frames?

Something like a bigger atonement icon or something flashy, idk. The defaul icon is very small.

I've searched Curse, but found nothing useful. Are there other updated addon sites?
    Last edited by Phram; 2016-09-12 at 08:55 AM. Reason: clarification

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Also interested in this.. Been running Grid2 just so I can customize the atonement tracking, but I prefer the default frames..

Same deal here. I shelved Disc for raiding because I like default frames, and it's impossible to keep track of 12-15 atonement with the tiny icons.

For 5-man, check out Atonement Assist. It colors the border depending on how long is left, which is ok when you only have 1 column, but gets hidden when frames are stacked sideways.

Quote Originally Posted by nicbizz View Post
    Same deal here. I shelved Disc for raiding because I like default frames, and it's impossible to keep track of 12-15 atonement with the tiny icons.

For 5-man, check out Atonement Assist. It colors the border depending on how long is left, which is ok when you only have 1 column, but gets hidden when frames are stacked sideways.
    Did you try it with the raid frames separated in individual groups? It leaves a small space in between.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just found what I will most likely use for this! I haven't tried it yet since I'm at work, but it does what I want at least. Which is mainly showing the timers.

Blizzard Raid Frame Indicators

Not sure if it works with Legion, but seems to have worked with Prepatch, so should be fine. Otherwise, I'll go with Atonement-assist

Edit: On a similar note, I also found Atonement bar which tracks how many atonements you have up and for what duration.. Nice for getting those phat Light's Wraths!