10+ Year Old Account

Forgot to loot artifact sword. lulz?

Soooo. I did the original artifact questline as Ret and I've been leveling that way. I accepted the secondary quest for the Prot sword/shield, finished the quest, looted what I thought was both pieces and left. I only took the shield (derp). So uh... how can I get the sword? If I go back to the same area I finished the quest, will it be there? Do I have to do the quest again? Is that even possible?
    EverQuest, City of Heroes, Star Wars Galaxies, EverQuest II, World of Warcraft, Guild Wars, Star Wars TOR, Guild Wars 2, Rift.

Deleted
    The sword and the shield is the same item. Juste switch to tank and your character will change your Ashbringer for the Shield AND Sword.

Have you tried equipping the "shield"? Or changing specs? Because the two items are deemed as one artifact.

You're a little derpy :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vratz View Post
    The sword and the shield is the same item. Juste switch to tank and your character will change your Ashbringer for the Shield AND Sword.
    OH LORT. Thanks for the tip.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Goron24 View Post
    You're a little derpy :P
    Quite true.
    EverQuest, City of Heroes, Star Wars Galaxies, EverQuest II, World of Warcraft, Guild Wars, Star Wars TOR, Guild Wars 2, Rift.