Question Quick question about MW DPS

Hi quick question: How do i deal the most DPS as a Mistweaver in low-dmg situations where i don't need to cast healing spells?

Spam Crackling Jade Lightning?

Rising sun kick > 3 tiger > blackout > repeat?

How many targets until spinning crane kick takes over?

Something else entirely?

P.S: im not counting the mana refund or TFT reset from talents, just pure DPS perspective.

Thanks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by notawizard View Post
    Hi quick question: How do i deal the most DPS as a Mistweaver in low-dmg situations where i don't need to cast healing spells?

Spam Crackling Jade Lightning?

Rising sun kick > 3 tiger > blackout > repeat?

How many targets until spinning crane kick takes over?

Something else entirely?

P.S: im not counting the mana refund or TFT reset from talents, just pure DPS perspective.

Thanks!
    For pure DPS the best rotation that came out (cba to math it seriously but just judging from some test) for me is :

RSK -> BoK -> TP -> BoK -> TP -> BoK -> TP * 3 -> RSK -> BoK

Rinse and repeat.

This way you have a chance to instantly reset RSK right after you cast it, then you try to reset it two times, once you get at 4gcd left to RSK being up i don't feel trying to reset it is worth it when you can actually stock up on 3 TotM to use right after the RSK that is coming.

So far so good.

Quote Originally Posted by Fankine View Post
    For pure DPS the best rotation that came out (cba to math it seriously but just judging from some test) for me is :

RSK -> BoK -> TP -> BoK -> TP -> BoK -> TP * 3 -> RSK -> BoK

Rinse and repeat.

This way you have a chance to instantly reset RSK right after you cast it, then you try to reset it two times, once you get at 4gcd left to RSK being up i don't feel trying to reset it is worth it when you can actually stock up on 3 TotM to use right after the RSK that is coming.

So far so good.
    I didn't even think of diminishing value of the CD reset while it's cooling down, thanks! If RSK resets any time before the TP * 3 you'd go back to step 1 i assume. :P

But anyway, in conclusion, definitly Melee > CLJ? (when not accounting for TotM mana or RSK TFT talents)

Deleted
    Clj is good when you cant enter melee or dont have to much time to dps.

Spinning cranekick 3 or more target pretty much.

Deleted
    Yeah CJL is ok when you're lazy or can't reach melee but you'll have easily twice its dps if you go melee.

Deleted
    If you dont have the time to do rsk 3 palm blk then cjl is great dont always have 5 globals free when you are single healer.

Deleted
    You don't have to follow up every RSK with 3TP then bok, the TotM buffs last for more than 10sec ! I usually stack one or two TP then throw a heal, then go back where i stopped.