Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1
    Over 9000! I Push Buttons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    9,819

    PSA: Kosumoth the Hungering mount/pet made easier.

    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...tfixes-DLC-550

    The mount and pet described in this post has been made easier to get with a hotfix today. The orbs no longer have a cooldown. So everyone can get them.

    FYI if you were put off trying to get it on a high pop server or gave up when you got to the cross realm sections.

  2. #2
    Scarab Lord Lime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Over There
    Posts
    4,249
    Thanks for the heads up. I'll actually go do that in a bit.

  3. #3
    Thanks for the heads up doing it now.
    My PC: Intel Core i5-4690K|16GB DDR3-1600|1TB HD|EVGA GeForce GTX 1070
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

  4. #4
    Doesn't seem to be live on EU realms.

  5. #5
    Question? Do I have to get the orbs each week to get the quest?
    My PC: Intel Core i5-4690K|16GB DDR3-1600|1TB HD|EVGA GeForce GTX 1070
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

  6. #6
    Maybe on US only? Doesnt seems so on EU.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

  7. #7
    The Insane Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Posts
    19,182
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Question? Do I have to get the orbs each week to get the quest?
    You do not, only need to do it once
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    You do not, only need to do it once
    Thank God
    My PC: Intel Core i5-4690K|16GB DDR3-1600|1TB HD|EVGA GeForce GTX 1070
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

  9. #9
    Thanks, just got the pet. It's already down to 20k on my server though, lol.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by GOMEZ View Post
    Thanks, just got the pet. It's already down to 20k on my server though, lol.
    Wait, do you mean that they let the pet for this week too in the US ? Means the mount is gonna still be there for another week after EU reset tomorrow ?
    Vanilla player

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Maldorhan View Post
    Wait, do you mean that they let the pet for this week too in the US ? Means the mount is gonna still be there for another week after EU reset tomorrow ?
    EU orbs still got cooldown.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    EU orbs still got cooldown.
    I know that, but I didnt say anything about that, I was just asking confirmation about if US are still getting the pet after today's reset, that would mean that, in EU we'll still get the mount for another week
    Vanilla player

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    EU orbs still got cooldown.
    Will more than likely get the hotbox with tomorrow's reset

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyviroth View Post
    Will more than likely get the hotbox with tomorrow's reset
    >hotbox

    But yeah still have CD on EU
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

  15. #15
    Can anyone confirm that US is still getting the pet this week after today's reset ? (Probably to make up for the "bug")
    Vanilla player

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Maldorhan View Post
    Can anyone confirm that US is still getting the pet this week after today's reset ? (Probably to make up for the "bug")
    uggghhhhhhh yes I got the pet the day kosumoth first spawned and my world quest is indeed the pet again.... want that mount. Also the world quest says it has 13 days left so maybe you can only get the world quest once every 2 weeks but we discovered kosumouth in the middle of the 2 weeks.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Donovan4893 View Post
    uggghhhhhhh yes I got the pet the day kosumoth first spawned and my world quest is indeed the pet again.... want that mount. Also the world quest says it has 13 days left so maybe you can only get the world quest once every 2 weeks but we discovered kosumouth in the middle of the 2 weeks.
    Ok thanks a lot for your answer and explainations !
    Vanilla player

  18. #18
    Titan Aeula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Probably mind-controlled by Shadow Priest Saurfang
    Posts
    14,317
    Might be worth doing once it's live on EU. Goody!
    Blood Elves are basically High Elves. Slightly different eye color and backstory, but if you want to be a light skinned elf, that is basically a Blood Elf. Giving that to the Alliance would blur the line between factions.-Ion Hazzikostas: Game Director for World of Warcraft
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionknight View Post
    some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.

  19. #19
    Pandaren Monk Explicit Teemo Nudes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Secret Cow Level
    Posts
    1,868
    Well it's most likely random, so just because US got the pet again it doesn't mean EU can't get the pet this week also.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    >hotbox

    But yeah still have CD on EU
    Was autocorrect, shuddup. =I

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •