No dr on interrupts.

It feels pretty annoying that melee can shut you down that easily. Rogues even has their interrupt on 15 secs cd while it lasts almost like mage/warlock one (add to this all cc/mobility/damage/escapes they have) Melee have near 100% uptime, melee have slows/stuns and most of them have some ability when they able to do damage/cc and be immune to damage/cc, their instant abilities do more damage than caster's ones in few globals. So why no dr on interrupts?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunlighthell View Post
    It feels pretty annoying that melee can shut you down that easily. Rogues even has their interrupt on 15 secs cd while it lasts almost like mage/warlock one (add to this all cc/mobility/damage/escapes they have) Melee have near 100% uptime, melee have slows/stuns and most of them have some ability when they able to do damage/cc and be immune to damage/cc, their instant abilities do more damage than caster's ones in few globals. So why no dr on interrupts?

Juking is part of pvp, learn to juke.

Speaking as an Affliction lock, if melee had DR on counters I'd never lose. I already rarely lose to melee in 1v1.

If I manage to bait a missed counter, they're pretty much done even if we're both at 80% health.

Quote Originally Posted by mmo_lol View Post
    Agreed.

Most people will throw an interrupt out at anything too, just juke more.

| Mage | Rogue |
    - Barthilas-US -

Quote Originally Posted by mmo_lol View Post
    Spoken like a true melee player. Is learning how to plan around an interrupt party of pvp also? hmm? Maybe you need your kick on the GCD so you can't just tunnel damage like an idiot?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodmagix View Post
    Agreed.

Most people will throw an interrupt out at anything too, just juke more.
    It's very hard to juke when a single offensive player can out damage your healing (as a healer), so that the time wasted trying to juke is almost the same as eating the interrupt. That is obviously compounded with more than one opponent.