Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted

undersea cities

I have swim from valsharah to suramar, in highmountain i found a destroyed elf or naga city under the sea, with some green lights and shells that give you a swimming buff.
    I continued the travel and i found another huge undersea destroyed city in the limit of stormenheim and suramar.

I didnt found anything interesting, but maybe its related to this.

Deleted
    any news on the UH artifact

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    we need to get a discord channel for this

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Now that people have started to reach AK 4, and that level seems to be a trigger for other appearances, I may add some color code to indicate things that have been re-tried by people at this level. Wont be able to get to it right now though. I have added a few more updates as well. One thing that I am very interested in testing is bringing a DH into putricide's room in ICC to use spectral sight. Someone mentioned it but I do not believe anyone has tried it yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrealness View Post
    Now that people have started to reach AK 4, and that level seems to be a trigger for other appearances, I may add some color code to indicate things that have been re-tried by people at this level. Wont be able to get to it right now though. I have added a few more updates as well. One thing that I am very interested in testing is bringing a DH into putricide's room in ICC to use spectral sight. Someone mentioned it but I do not believe anyone has tried it yet.
    I just did this with a friend dh and nothing was there

Deleted
    Yesterday was in EN normal, while i was in Ungoro part of raid the blades look changed somehow, they looked ghostly, i could see my body and textures through them. Could be a bug of sort, or some effect i am not aware off. Also in that part of the raid there are corrupted crystals and when you use them you turn to monstrosity(not all the time 2 out of 3 crystals i used just dealt some dmg to me and feared), maybe there is something more in that raid.

Edit: talking about frost artifact, forgot to mention that. Also AK 4 reached before that.
    Last edited by mmoc5bda9baef5; 2016-09-22 at 11:34 AM.

Deleted
    Would it be possible to include a non-expiring link to whatever Discord server we might be using to coordinate this effort? I tried following the link given in the main comment on WoWhead but it's dead. If anybody could help out that'd be great, so that people can actually get on the server and participate in the active search.

Cleared ICC and Naxx on my +5 AK dk, no drop or any extra clickables/interactables/etc.

I still think this is somehow tied to ICC - because of the extra "putricide's secret lab" strings added during legion patch.
    We dream, we dream.

The new lore that appears after reaching AK 5 says Apocalypse was left In Dalaran for a period of time.

Maybe the appearance is hiding somewhere in Dalaran. First thing I could think of is Festerface in violet hold. Maybe professor Putricide has a secret laboratory hiding In Dalaran somewhere.

Deleted
    Hey guys, I can't stay out of this any longer, been reading all about this mystery non-stop now so I joined the forums, haha.
    But! To the point; regarding the "Ghost Wedding" in Azsuna, did anyone else get the slow-flying "Cursefeather Owl", flying straight over the bride and groom?
    I killed the owl, who gave of a cloud of green ooze and flies, clearly looking very cursed, or even plagued. Did not find this in the spreadsheet, anyone else know something about this? Im at AK5 if it makes any difference.

:Edit:
    Trying to make the green cloud appear again, will get back on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Still not been able to get the cloud and the flies back, will keep on trying.
    Last edited by mmocfca877388a; 2016-09-27 at 04:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikilele View Post
    Hey guys, I can't stay out of this any longer, been reading all about this mystery non-stop now so I joined the forums, haha.
    But! To the point; regarding the "Ghost Wedding" in Azsuna, did anyone else get the slow-flying "Cursefeather Owl", flying straight over the bride and groom?
    I killed the owl, who gave of a cloud of green ooze and flies, clearly looking very cursed, or even plagued. Did not find this in the spreadsheet, anyone else know something about this? Im at AK5 if it makes any difference.

:Edit:
    Trying to make the green cloud appear again, will get back on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Still not been able to get the cloud and the flies back, will keep on trying.
    The cloud is a special proc from Apoc. Sometimes enemies will die in a cloud of bugs and disease. Nothing special.

Deleted
    Nah, not getting it again. Also, the owl flies in at intervals of like 5 minutes, really slowly, will try again later. I know what I saw, but it might just have been a dot or something. The effect stayed after he had died though, might still just be trivial.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah, yeah, figured it had to be something like that. Well, the search goes on! Still an interesting place. Thanks for the reply.

Small update - AK6, exalted with all except dreamweavers and wardens. Cleared every mythic, ICC and naxx - nothing.
    We dream, we dream.

Per a wowhead comment a few hours ago: (User Freosan, not me)

The Runes of the Darkening are not currently available in game, as per a GM response I received 9/29/2016. Here is the reply I gained from him.

" Ulennzhan
    Hey Jamie, this is Game Master Ulennzhan : ) While I thank you for your time, I need to corral my voidwalker, he keeps taunting my monitor. Ok, gave him some altoids to play with. So hope you're doing well and let's check in on that issue : )

See you're wanting some info on Runes of the Darkening : ) Totally understand how important loot can be and how critical it is to progression of all kinds, so definitely wanted to get you some details here.

With the abundance of questions there I feel it really boils down to one question, "How do I get the Runes of the Darkening?" And to answer that, they have not been introduced in the game yet. So a little more patience and hopefully they will be available for acquisition very soon : ) And do want to let you know that all your questions are important to us and nothing pleases me more than being able to help in some way. So hope this info helps and you're feeling at ease while out there progressing : )

And the absolute best of wishes on that progression and all your future loots : )

And thanks so much for contacting us, we really appreciate your time, in and out of game : ) If there are any other issues we can assist you with by all means, let us know : ) Thanks again and have fun out there!"

Here is a screenshot. https://www.imageshack.us/i/pnfloz5aj

Deleted
    Jesus christ, so frost have been searching for nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by Pikilele View Post
    Jesus christ, so frost have been searching for nothing?
    False information spreading. Stop spamming GMs with questiosn regarding hidden skins, they aren't devs. :

Quote Originally Posted by winterson View Post
    Except that i have proof from a senior GM that they are all AVAILABLE and the triggers to obtain them are all tested and function right now.

This is the latest response from Customer Support
    Hi there, REDACTED -

Senior Game Master Varidarel here. Thanks for taking the time to hit us up on this one, and I apologize for the confusion.

The previous Game Master you are referring to was mistaken; the Hidden Artifact Appearances are all in the current patch. I know the search for these can definitely be frustrating. Rest assured though, your character isn't "broken" with obtaining the appearance, and its all actually working correctly.

That being said, Game Masters cannot provide any hints, steps, or advice on how to obtain them. I know it adds to the frustration, but details surrounding it are truly "Hidden."

We can confirm that all methods of obtaining the artifacts are functioning properly, and are not bugged - despite many of the community believing so.

Please note - no information on these have really been put out by Blizzard. Many players are working to try and figure out requirements, and while a lot of good work has been done, not all the information is accurate or extra information/steps are being stated that aren't necessarily true. The appearances and methods to obtain are working, though

Good luck on your hunt, my friend!
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    False information spreading. Stop spamming GMs with questiosn regarding hidden skins, they aren't devs. :
    Thanks for clearing that up! +1 internets to you

Spoke with a Death Knight that claimed to have Reanimation (Class Call upgrade Tier 5), and said to have not found anything as of yet regarding the Unholy Hidden Appearance. Though, he never had it for very long either.

I'm curious as to how many Death Knights know have this class hall upgrade, for how long, and anything of significance has come up from it yet.

Also, I'm decided to today that I'm going to join the search, so I'm hoping I can contribute as much as I want to.

reanimation : collect 5 bones : craft the abomination : abomination has 1 charge .
    nothing special so far ..

After seeing the mage polymorphic line, I have to wonder if ours is similarly themed... lots of undead to MC in legion, perhaps it's like a one time MC deal... to many different undead? I know peeps have been searching for hidden abilities on various undead, so perhaps getting like AK 5, + mc'ing..??
    We think we climb so high, Upon the backs we've condemned ...We face our Conϛequence.