Page 1 of 38
... LastLast

Feral hidden artifact skin

A lot is already known and has been discussed on Wowhead (can't post links):

"Overview of the Feather of the Moonspirt:

After the requirement is completed (Still unknown) you will start to receive an emote in the Emerald Dreamway about a feral screech coming from one of the three portals: Hinterlands, Duskwood, or Feralas. To confirm that you have you have finished the requirement, and will receive the emote, use the first dump command listed below labeled “daily dreamway event roll”. The daily dreamway event roll quest will decide each day if you will receive an emote, or not. It will read “true” after you enter the quest trigger area inside the Emerald Dreamway. The quest trigger area is between the location you spawn in after using the dreamwalk ability, and the start of the bridge to the Dreamgrove in the Emerald Dreamway. (I am working on mapping out the area in the beta.)

The feral screech emote in the Emerald Dreamway will either say:

“You hear a strange feral screech coming from the Hinterlands portal.”
    “You hear a strange feral screech coming from the Duskwood portal.”
    “You hear a strange feral screech coming from the Feralas portal.”

After you go through the Hinterlands, Duskwood, or Feralas portal you will need to search for the grey owlcat stone in the area around the portal. Here are the cords of the stones we have gathered so far:

Hinterlands: (64,24), (68,36), (60,33), (60,29), (58,32), (60,28), (68,24), (67,31)
    Duskwood: (45,45), (43,38), (42,38), (45,36), (48,44), (44,35)
    Feralas: (48,6), (54,6), (51,11), (52,6), (50,15), (52,15), (52,10), (51,8), (53,14), (51,10)

After you click on the stone you will receive a buff called Mark of the Moonspirit, which says “A strange power passes through you and then subsides…”, and will last for 20 seconds. An emote will also appear saying “You hear something dart away behind you… and then just silence.” The stone will disappear and the dump command for the owlcat stone touched will read “true”.

Here are the quest dumps we have been using to see if they are true or false related to the roll to receive the emote that day, when the stone is active, and when we touch the stone.

/dump IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44326) (daily dreamway event roll)
    /dump IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44327) (Feralas owlcat stone active)
    /dump IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44328) (hinterlands owlcat stone active)
    /dump IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44329) (Duskwood owlcat stone active)
    /dump IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44330) (Duskwood owlcat stone touched)
    /dump IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44331) (Feralas owlcat stone touched)
    /dump IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44332) (hinterlands owlcat stone touched)"
    What we don't know is how we can trigger the event. Atm no one is getting the feral screeches, a few days ago a GM confirmed it was bugged. But after todays confirmation that everything is working as intended the search can continue.

An idea was that you need to complete the "eminent grow-main" but that has been proven not the (only?) requirement.
    Anyone any ideas?

Wish I did. I'm 100, done everything possible in Suramar, and I've never seen the emote myself. I visit the dreamway 4-5 times a day, and nada

7+ Year Old Account
    Since it has been confirmed everything is working, what I am going to do is start going back over what data/information we do have from the beta on wowhead/forums and see what could potentially trigger this event besides the Eminent Grow-main quest chain.

It could be locked behind the emerald dream raid too for all we know, but there really isn't anything in the raid that screams feral to me :/ Hopefully the little information we have on wowhead and the beta forums can help us until the raid actually does become available.

The only other thing that I can see so far is that it does not seem to be rep locked (as far as I can tell anyway). People had reported getting the screeches as early as friendly with the Dreamweavers. I have everything honored+ and have completed the class hall campaign and eminent quest chain, but all the scripts have run false for me so far. I will certainly post more if I find anything new or exciting to share.

Come on fellow ferals! Lets get triggered!

I checked dire maul east and west and couldn't find anything useful. Also there are a few odd things in the dreamgrove:
    The statue of Malorne sometimes moves, occasionally when I pass there his head is turned to the right.
    And when using "/console GameObjForceMouseOver 1" I found some "runes of Elune" that might become interactable, they are at the artifact research in a circle on the ground.
    Weird.
    Also tried leveling the lurking owlkitten to level 25, didnt do anything...

Quote Originally Posted by Razari View Post
    Since it has been confirmed everything is working, what I am going to do is start going back over what data/information we do have from the beta on wowhead/forums and see what could potentially trigger this event besides the Eminent Grow-main quest chain.

It could be locked behind the emerald dream raid too for all we know, but there really isn't anything in the raid that screams feral to me :/ Hopefully the little information we have on wowhead and the beta forums can help us until the raid actually does become available.

The only other thing that I can see so far is that it does not seem to be rep locked (as far as I can tell anyway). People had reported getting the screeches as early as friendly with the Dreamweavers. I have everything honored+ and have completed the class hall campaign and eminent quest chain, but all the scripts have run false for me so far. I will certainly post more if I find anything new or exciting to share.

Come on fellow ferals! Lets get triggered!
    Has anyone actually started getting the emotes on 1-3 artefact knowledge? From all of the things I've seen where people got it, they were on beta, and had been for some time (enough to get 4+ AK). Perhaps it is locked behind a certain level.

On wowhead people got it at AK1 and 2 even.

So i ran the dump command for 44326, and it ran true ( lvl 1 AK, and have not completed the class hall quest line). I have now completed the class hall quest line and AK 2, and completed eminent, but the dump command runs false now. so im not sure what changed or how could it change to false?
    On beta, my artifact knowledge was only at 2 when I got the emote for the first time, so idk what's with this.
    I just got AK3 on live and still nothing :/

I've been trying to do some searching myself and I have yet to get any emotes. I've completed the class campaign, but I'm only AK2. I have completed the class Eminent Grow-main questline, and attempted to run one of the scripts above. (1st one) to see if the quest was even active. But I just got an error instead of a true or false. Not really sure on how scripts work. Do you have to do all of them at once or one at a time ?

One at a time, there is a script somewhere on wowhead to do them all together though.
    Btw, we made a discord to search more actively:
    Add "qKMrurS" after the standard discord URL (cant post links)

I'm wondering if there is a link to Pridelord Meowl in Aszuna but i cannot see anything near or around him.

There are two Owl Cats in Suramar that cant be attacked but are yellow, maybe some link to it?

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't looked much into the feral hidden artifact (trying to locate the balance one myself) but have you guys been using Broll Bearmantle as a combat ally while following the feral screeches? Just a thought since the flavour text states 'with it a Druid of the Claw could learn to master a previously unseen form.'
    A bit of a long shot but when another druid has Broll as a combat ally he isn't shown as 'Broll Bearmantle' for me, he's shown as 'Druid of the Claw.'
    "One touch of nature makes the whole world kin." - William Shakespeare

~ Sig and Avatar by Shyama <3 ~

10+ Year Old Account
    ^That's an interesting theory. I've yet to hear a single screech and I've been using Mylune the whole time because she's adorable and don't you say otherwise. I'll try switching to Broll for a while to see if anything triggers.

Quote Originally Posted by Neetz View Post
    I haven't looked much into the feral hidden artifact (trying to locate the balance one myself) but have you guys been using Broll Bearmantle as a combat ally while following the feral screeches? Just a thought since the flavour text states 'with it a Druid of the Claw could learn to master a previously unseen form.'
    A bit of a long shot but when another druid has Broll as a combat ally he isn't shown as 'Broll Bearmantle' for me, he's shown as 'Druid of the Claw.'
    Druid of the Claw is the name of the type of druids we are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahh I know Mech thats why I said a bit of a long shot, just found it odd that instead of showing Broll as 'Broll' to other druids he's shown as Druid of the Claw. All other class companions have their usual names so was just suggesting
    "One touch of nature makes the whole world kin." - William Shakespeare

~ Sig and Avatar by Shyama <3 ~

I think right now on live most people are just trying to find out how to actually get the screeches.

In the meantime, I have collected a pet from the north of the Suramar zone. A small meowl pet! Now, that does look cute - but when I compare that to my current skin (I am on the 2nd skin tier, the one with bark and branches on me), I feel slightly underwhelmed by this meowl hybrid.

I mean, compare us to other hidden appearances - this mix between a Moonkin and a cat simply looks a bit silly! I will have a cat body, but with feathers - and a beak instead of a mouth filled with teeth! I get it, though. We can now fire lasers as Feral, so we go all-out Meowls! But still...

If it comes with the Flap ability baked in, it would be awesome. But that's highly unlikely.

Got artifact knowledge to lv4, ( http://prnt.sc/cjrt8d ), immidietly after porting to Dreamgrove
    started getting screeches ( http://prnt.sc/cjrtcf )

After clicking the stone in duskwood ( http://prnt.sc/cjru4u )
    Last edited by Axola; 2016-09-19 at 11:51 AM.

Deleted
    Got the screech for Duskwood today; around 12:30-ish .
    Was in Guardian spec
    Have 0 traits in Fangs of Ashamane
    12495/21000 Dreamweavers
    Have the Eminent Grow-main chain completed; didn't have the pet out.

Quote Originally Posted by Axola View Post
    Got artifact knowledge to lv4,
    Disc one also unlocks at level 4, so that's probably it.

figured it would have something to do with Yowlon, considering he's like the owlcat king or something lol
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.