Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    Are you revered with the Dreamweavers? Not sure if that's a must for this, but just checking. Also know it's not a for-sure to happen every day. Will be hitting AK4 tonight thankfully.
    Yup I'm revered. Really not sure what triggers it, but I've just never gotten a screech.

Received the screech (Hinterlands portal) today the first time I went back to the Emerald Dreamway after picking up AK4. Strangely enough I'm a Boomkin who invested no points in my Feral artifact (which is sitting in my bank). Revered with all of the factions though.

Not revered with a single faction, got a screech as soon as I got to AK4. lvl 20 with fangs
    Last edited by heenksa33; 2016-09-21 at 08:39 AM.

Only missing Wardens for revered, got 20 points in fangs, lvl 4 AK, had lurking owl kitten active when moved into the Dreamway, I done every single possible quest available in legion, got the screech for Feralas when i was the in the Dreamway.

Went to feralas portal, found keystone at 48,6, clicked it got the buff, tried to go stealth after getting the emote, nothing happened, tried to see if the other stones are available, found none.

Used the three dump commands all returned true.
    Last edited by Wolfie; 2016-09-20 at 10:12 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I have just gotten AK4 and went to the Dreamway, no screech. I ran the dumps and it read false for all, however, I exited and re entered and now the script runs true for the event roll only. Going to wait around in the Dreamway for a bit to see if I receive a screech. I will also try re-logging ect.

I am not revered with Dreamweavers yet, and have completed the eminent grow main quest/ class campaign. Rank 18 with fangs.
    Last edited by Razari; 2016-09-21 at 05:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Razari View Post
    I have just gotten AK4 and went to the Dreamway, no screech. I ran the dumps and it read false for all, however, I exited and re entered and now the script runs true for the event roll only. Going to wait around in the Dreamway for a bit to see if I receive a screech. I will also try re-logging ect.

I am not revered with Dreamweavers yet, and have completed the eminent grow main quest/ class campaign. Rank 18 with fangs.
    My script runs true for the dreamway roll, but the others are all false still

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zer0xChan View Post
    My script runs true for the dreamway roll, but the others are all false still
    Same with mine. I'm hoping it isn't gated behind something else, but wouldn't be too surprised if it is.

Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post
    Same with mine. I'm hoping it isn't gated behind something else, but wouldn't be too surprised if it is.
    No idea. I checked all the spawn points and didn't find a stone

Deleted
    Just had Hinterlands portal screech, activated the stone. And that's that. Nothing happened more than that

Second day with AK4, again no screech. Command still showing true for the first one.

I received a screech yesterday but no screech today? Whats up with that

Quote Originally Posted by heenksa33 View Post
    I received a screech yesterday but no screech today? Whats up with that
    Well, the associated is labelled daily event roll, so you're most likely simply not guaranteed a screech per day.

15+ Year Old Account
    Got a screech directly after login in and i didn't know what it was , googled here and all stones are gone. Any one knows if they respawn and if yes how long?
    Druid since Feb. 06

Quote Originally Posted by Xe4ro View Post
    Got a screech directly after login in and i didn't know what it was , googled here and all stones are gone. Any one knows if they respawn and if yes how long?
    Your stone was not gone. It's still there, and you can probably go back and check later. Some of the stones are very well hidden, but trust me, there will always be one. Just keep flying around the general portal vicinity until you find it.

On a related note, we need to start brainstorming what to do AFTER touching the stone. None of us could figure it out on beta, and we all just kind of assumed that we had to find and click many stones over the course of several days/weeks. That still might be the case, but it's worth investigating more. The emote when we click a stone says that you hear something dart away behind you, and then nothing. The buff itself has a tooltip that says you're filled with some sort of power, but the buff only lasts 20 seconds.

I didn't try it on beta, but can someone try teleporting to the Dreamway immediately after clicking a stone? Perhaps the Wild God darts away behind us back into the portal, through the Dreamway, and into a different zone? Maybe we need to make it back to the Dreamway with the buff still on us? I dunno, it's worth a shot, but my roll didn't yield a screech for me today to test.

Quote Originally Posted by Ac3v3n7uRa View Post
    I didn't try it on beta, but can someone try teleporting to the Dreamway immediately after clicking a stone? Perhaps the Wild God darts away behind us back into the portal, through the Dreamway, and into a different zone? Maybe we need to make it back to the Dreamway with the buff still on us? I dunno, it's worth a shot, but my roll didn't yield a screech for me today to test.
    Got my screech today for Feralas. AK 4. Found my stone at 51,8, ported to the Dreamway immediately. Hovered around each portal in the Dreamway, saw nothing different.

Quote Originally Posted by Wahaka View Post
    Got my screech today for Feralas. AK 4. Found my stone at 51,8, ported to the Dreamway immediately. Hovered around each portal in the Dreamway, saw nothing different.
    Thanks for trying! I wonder what other stuff we could try.

Has anyone possibly tried taking Mass Entanglement as a talent and popping it after the emote ? Maybe could snare the moonspirit ?

has anyone had track beasts on while collecting it? maybe you have to chase down the thing while the buff's up?
    ill try it if i ever get a screech none the less
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by roflwaffle View Post
    has anyone had track beasts on while collecting it? maybe you have to chase down the thing while the buff's up?
    ill try it if i ever get a screech none the less
    This is a good idea, however does the yellow minimap dot move in real time? If they wanted it to be tracked down I would have suspected they'd use the muddy paw prints like with Fenryr

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I had on track beasts for the first stone that I clicked on. Didn't show anything.