Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JhonnyQ View Post
    People are already "like WTF LOCKS??!". Haven't you read the latest VoD? Give constructive feedback.
    lol they got constructive feedback.this is why they nerfed warlocks again.

Deleted
    Nice - Mortal Strike 200 rage

Deleted
    can someboy explain the feral selfheal thing? i can only cast Regrowth when im resto talented, what if im bear talented, does it mean i cant heal myself anymore??

Deleted
    Old changes for mage... Nothing new... weak bull shi t still....

Quote Originally Posted by blinzi View Post
    can someboy explain the feral selfheal thing? i can only cast Regrowth when im resto talented, what if im bear talented, does it mean i cant heal myself anymore??
    I didn't get that either, it forces you into Resto affinity? unless there was a patch note I missed that explained this someway.

Deleted
    really? prot warrior is hardly op, and guardian druids get nerfs? jesus

Judging from some of those battle pet names, it looks like they're finally doing a WotLK Raiding With Leashes. *chomps cigar* Hell, it's about time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryft View Post
    I didn't get that either, it forces you into Resto affinity? unless there was a patch note I missed that explained this someway.
    At present we have Healing Touch as our baseline heal, however with the 7.1 change, this will now become Regrowth. Talenting into Resto Affinity will now grant Healing Touch (plus Rejuv/Swiftmend).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by montstros1ty View Post
    At present we have Healing Touch as our baseline heal, however with the 7.1 change, this will now become Regrowth. Talenting into Resto Affinity will now grant Healing Touch (plus Rejuv/Swiftmend).
    is that confirmed?

Fix the Orc racial already. Blood Fury is broken.

Oh, look at that..ret STILL doesn't have a built in, on-demand use cleave attack cause they took away Hammer of the Righteous..and are the only melee that DOESN'T have a cleave attack to use outside of a finisher that only is even mastery buffed FOR A MAX OF 2 JUDGED MOBS PER PULL, while the rest laugh at us cause our mastery is a completely wasted stat and has no effect on them what so ever. ..Oh and a single 30 second cooldown cleave. ..Yay, no AoE at all, mobility, utility, or defense spells that ARE NOT on the GCD.

Thanks Blizz, I wanted to be entirely useless to my group and raid in every way able to be.

Oh and FIX THE DAMNED MALE BLOODELF WEAPON DIRECTION. ..For the love of hell the left and right hand hold their weapons backwards and stick the blade into their side, the complete opposite of how the old models held them, turned away. Fix this, its been two years, holy damn, it ruins the "new model" you're so proud of, like half the armor clipping and floating these models cause.
    Last edited by Vx-Odessa-xV; 2016-09-15 at 02:49 PM.

Talking :D

Chaud should really delete this thread. Blizzard confirmed these are all tool tip changes. The actual changes in the build are in the PTR patch notes.

10+ Year Old Account
    GG Warrior PvP. Why such an insane nerf to CS?

Quote Originally Posted by Qac View Post
    It's a warlock buff? 20% increased damage on your filler spell is fine. It's just hitting the optr so you guys should wait before all bagging the decisions
    So many people said that about the expansion itself. look where it got us

Some of these changes are most certainly not just tooltips. I just tested Touch of Death on live and its still doing ~100% HP as damage as physical.

EDIT: I was okay with that but after thinking about it, it's a 2 minute CD that cannot crit, isn't effected by versatility, haste, or mastery and can only be buffed by things that don't normally come to DPS specs. 1m-1.5m damage per 2minutes in PVE isn't exactly overpowered. In PVP they could simply make it dispellable.
    Last edited by TheWindWalker; 2016-09-16 at 06:08 AM.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Что это за хуйню опять придумывают Элем шаману!?
    Ебаные клоуны. Как такие мысли в голову лезут ,вы долбоёбы!!!
    И так занерфили класс и спек Элема в частности,так ещё и тупейшие наброски какие-то написали,дибилы!
    Ебланы,вы хоть смотрите ,что происходит в игре ?
    Суки,когда уже у шаманов появится сэйв ,аналогичный сэйвам других классов.Идиоты сука.

Deleted
    Wait it says Aimed Shot gonna be a Instant Spell, but on PTR you still have to cast it ?

Deleted
    Blizzard shows its new staff is zero, while the Warlock nerf is one of the worst in PvP and PvE ...
    Mono target sux !
    Last edited by mmoc08a488a8e5; 2016-09-18 at 01:52 AM.

That outlaw nerfes arent really necessary.. they're already getting beaten by almost every class in AoE and single target dmg, espcially the rng based on outlaw..this is gonna suck for us, outlaw rogues..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengokuq View Post
    That outlaw nerfes arent really necessary.. they're already getting beaten by almost every class in AoE and single target dmg, espcially the rng based on outlaw..this is gonna suck for us, outlaw rogues..
    Then you, Mr. 1post can't play outlaw properly. no1 beats me in sustained aoe dmg so far. AOE bursts fine, then DH's are gods, but sustained aoe outlaw is pretty much at the top, even if u get 1 buff lel.

ST damage im 9/10 times at the top. having 2 buffs im usually 10-15k more dps than equal geared assassination rogue or DH. but once i get 3 or 6 buffs, i end up 80k+ ST dps, usually around 300-370k ST dps.

So I'm not sure what u are talking about really. these outlaw nerfs are a way to make the 3 speccs balanced, because right now, Outlaw dominates by far in every scenario, so having a little nerfs and buffs to the other speccs seems like a good choice.