Did i screw myself over?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s/Yagsi/simple

Accidentally went counter clock wise and im about to get my second trait "tornado kicks" for 24,000.

Apparently going clockwise is the right option.. is it worth respeccing for 24k, or will i not really see a difference?

10+ Year Old Account
    I went counter clock wise as well and am still doing pretty insane DPS. While the two traits you get by going clock-wise that buff FoF are strong, going the other route you still get the +15% increased damage on FoF passively, 15% increased damage to RSK, +15% damage during Storm, Earth, and Fire and +10% damage during ToD. I don't think it's worth wasting 24k AP to respec.

Also, we can't see your artifact weapon route through your armory.
    Last edited by Terahertz; 2016-09-15 at 03:09 AM.

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by boolawa View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s/Yagsi/simple

Accidentally went counter clock wise and im about to get my second trait "tornado kicks" for 24,000.

Apparently going clockwise is the right option.. is it worth respeccing for 24k, or will i not really see a difference?
    Never respec your artifact. What makes you think that counterclockwise is a problem?
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

ccw is the correct path i thought.

Quote Originally Posted by nightmann View Post
    ccw is the correct path i thought.
    There's almost no difference between CW and CCW.

I am a menace to my own destiny.

I respecced ccw into cw, once i realized that i cant get to 3/3 healing from our transcendence in time for 20/09 new pvp season. Lost about 14k and damn that hurts, it's still in the back of my mind "oh if i didn't respec i would've already been 21 traits in"

But on the DPS note - i'm pretty sure i didn't even see a significant drop/gain both ST and AoE, don't stress it and just go with what you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoli View Post
    I went counter clock wise as well and am still doing pretty insane DPS. While the two traits you get by going clock-wise that buff FoF are strong, going the other route you still get the +15% increased damage on FoF passively, 15% increased damage to RSK, +15% damage during Storm, Earth, and Fire and +10% damage during ToD. I don't think it's worth wasting 24k AP to respec.

Also, we can't see your artifact weapon route through your armory.
    Do you know if taking the talent that modifies EW+F is buffed by that artifact trait too?

10+ Year Old Account
    24k AP is probably more AP then I've ever had so far.

I'm way behind =(
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Spodumene View Post
    Do you know if taking the talent that modifies EW+F is buffed by that artifact trait too?
    Yes, it changes to Serenity. They wouldn't make a trait that becomes irrelevant with a talent choice.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn