Question about WW Trinkets

Hey all!

Firstly, my stat weights (without the trinket in question) are:

Agility: 21,410
    Crit: 4305
    Mastery: 6436
    Versatility: 3461

I have two trinkets, both ilvl 840. One is: Static agility Agility 1123, with a static 898 mastery. The other is: 1123 static agility, and on use 2154 versatility.

Wold someone be able to tell me which one is better? And does there happen to be a spreadsheet around that I could use myself in the future? Thanks.

Hey Solvexx!
    I'd suggest to use some math addons / sites so You can check it by Yourself depending on Your whole gear.
    Some trinkets can be different depending on Your secondary stats.

I do prefer AMR:
    http://www.askmrrobot.com/

on WalkingtheWind.com You can also see a list of trinkets and their performance on ST or AoE sitautions.

http://www.walkingthewind.com/guides...id-gear-guide/

**Disclaimer: These rankings are based on SimulationCraft’s base profile run through a 450s HecticAddCleave simulation. All trinkets were simulated at 840 ilvl with the exception of the two crafted trinkets which were simmed at 850.**
    Single Target

AoE

Happy reading!

I am a menace to my own destiny.

Deleted
    My impression is that you want get 2 of these

Memento of Angerboda #5 ST #1 AOE
    Darkmoon Trinket #3 ST #2 AOE
    Hunger of the PAck #4 ST #4 AOe

However in Single Target the difference between best and#15 is less than 5k dps.. so.. not a huge deal.

Based on gut feeling I am surprised that Horn of Valor does not rank higher. Does this sim take into account that you line up the use effect with other buffs such as potions and Bloodlust?

It would be interesting to see a sim based on trinket combinations rather than just trinket individually.

Like how well does Horn of Valor + Memento perform compared to Memento+Hunger of the pack.

Chrono Shard Set + Hunger of the Pack + Legendary WW Speed Ring is my dream setup though. Movement Speed for the win.
    Last edited by mmocefe5057e27; 2016-09-15 at 09:56 AM.

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quizzlemanizzle View Post

It would be interesting to see a sim based on trinket combinations rather than just trinket individually.
    I did this the other day, it took several hours and nothing changed. It wasn't even worth posting.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

Deleted
    what the rank mean with WORLD QUEST - MASTERY?

basic 840+ trinket with like 1200 agi + 800 mastery, procs from World Quests

Would be nice to know where a 845 and 850 world quest mastery trinket ranks.

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noocta View Post
    Would be nice to know where a 845 and 850 world quest mastery trinket ranks.
    higher than the 840 one. If you want more specifics you'll have to sim them yourself.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch