Labeling Millions of People

Hillary Clinton said that half of Donald Trump's supporters are deplorable and that they are racist, sexist, homophobic, etc. She had no right to say that. She judged and labeled people who she knows nothing about. She went too far. She should be ashamed of herself for saying such awful things about millions of people. I would not stoop so low as to judge and label people who I don't even know. I'm a Trump supporter but I won't label Hillary's supporters.

I won't label Hillary's supporters because I know nothing about them and I don't have the right to judge them. I know nothing about Hillary's supporters but I do know about Hillary. She is prejudice. I wish that labeling and judging those people was the only incident of her bigotry but there have been others. I have a message for Hillary: "Before you judge any other people, you should take a good look at yourself but you'll probably puke when you do".

Deleted
    Trump makes racist and sexist comments, not to mentiona that he makes fun of people with disabilities. No decent person would support such deplorable person, unless you share these traits.

Deleted
    there's nothing wrong with racism and sexism

That's kind of what political candidates do to rally their base, insult the other guy and the people they know won't vote for them anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hillary stuff goes in the Hillary megathread

closing