Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Lazy goes nuts over dented car

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xuxm7MW0V0Q

Saw this on Bearing's channel: one of the new sociopolitical commentator/youtubers that use an avatar to inject themselves in conversations that nobody asked them to join in the first place.

But either way, this lady is nuts. She has a nice car too. Feel sorry for the kids.

stupid lazy people
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

I enjoy cartoon bears talking about politics. the girl one is cool too.

Its a very nice car, given the over the top behavior. Though I do agree that its kind of sad that she's screaming over the kid who even corrects her saying very well where he dented it. I feel no sympathy except for the kids. This was a pretty open and shut case of "Yo what's your insurance?" The only reason someone should react this over the top is if there isn't no insurance... Which is typically illegal, but also incredibly unlikely with a vehicle like that.

As for the comment on nobody asked them to join in the first place, well... Sort of? He's Australian. Australia's social justice movement is extremely over the top. I had no idea how much until his girlfriend "Sugar Tits" did a few videos on a couple pieces-- Period Hours/Days, for example, and the Australian Banks that literally pay women more based on gender as the reason, something that is scoffed at as patently illegal and sexual discrimination but somehow endorsed and supported there with positive advertising that smiles and pats itself on the back for committing a crime. I could see why he's invested or interested in that conversational space, even though Sugar does a better job at picking topics that illustrate Australia in particular.

The title should say racist black woman goes nuts. She should be put in a mental hospital or a cage. Whats funny is the black woman call the Hispanic woman white racial slurs, can she tell the difference between white and Hispanic?.
    Last edited by Hooked; 2016-09-18 at 02:02 AM.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    The title should say racist black woman goes nuts. She should be put in a mental hospital or a cage.
    There's a saying i've grown up hearing quite a bit.

You can take a person out of a poor neighborhood, but you can't take the poor neighborhood out the person.

Video demonstrates that perfectly.

If you're curious how the story ends by the way, the person who filmed it posted this.

"Her son accidentally dings my car. After I inform her of what had happened and request insurance info, she proceeds to verbally assault my wife and I in front of her two kids and my boy. Camaro has no plates yet, otherwise we would've been long gone. Had to wait for the police to arrive before we could exchange info. Le sigh! ***UPDATE: 9/12/2016 Below***

Thank you for watching this video. I'd like to start by clearing up some questions that were brought up by you. The BIG question being....How does the story end?!! Unfortunately, the story is very, anticlimactic. Shortly after this video ends, my phone runs out of memory. Once the cops arrived, they did their job and got me the information I needed to file a claim in case there were any surprises at the Autobody shop. They were not interested in viewing my video or listening to my witness even after I told them that she had struck me. I don’t blame them though, the woman continued to spew profanity and even directed it at the police. I’m sure the cops wanted to get out of there just as fast as my family and I. Two days later, I took the vehicle to the shop and confirmed that the paint was fine and that some Paintless Dent Repair could fix this for under $100. Am I going to go after the mother for this damage on my vehicle? The answer is simple, No. Thanks to her son for stepping up and being an honest human being, I will forgive his mother for not wanting to see the truth. All I was looking for was Accountablity. I hope this woman can learn something from her children.

After watching this video one may counter and say, "Well, the white folks probably provoked her to begin with, then turned the camera on after she went super saiyan." Very possible, this is after all, my video, my side of the story and not hers. But let’s think about this for just a second. Why would anyone in the right mind, continue to verbally assault me, my family, her own children, and witnesses for over 6 minutes, if she knew she was being recorded from the point she exploded? One answer, she was livid from the beginning and trying to provoke me and my wife. She wanted violence. Had she succeeded, I would've likely gone to jail for the night and my nightmare would only begin with litigations for god knows how long. I’ve got a family to provide for. Why would I waste my time and energy on her? Would you? My main objective during the incident was to protect my family, and to collect evidence in case she attempted to do us harm. As soon as she denied the damage, raised her voice and became threatening, the phone came out. Once again, I understand accidents happen and this was no exception. Life goes on.

Contrary to popular belief, I am not white, I’m an American of Mexican decent. I am proud to identify with both cultures; each are unique in their own way. This is what makes this country so special and you can bet you ass I proudly fly the American Flag in my front yard. Why am I telling you this? Well, as you can see in the video, this situation quickly turned into an issue of Race when it had no bearing on the situation. Rather than working together to resolve a non-issue as Civil Americans, she resorted to profanity, hate, and division. She even turned against her own children when they were seeking comfort in each other. This is not an isolated event, this happens all over the world, and not JUST to one race. But to put down your own children is inexcusable. No child should be treated with such disrespect in private or in public. My hope is that this video brings awareness to the fact that child abuse should not be tolerated in any form, under any circumstance. We need to teach our children that violence is not the answer.

Thanks again for your comments and concerns."

10+ Year Old Account
    Irrational behavior is irrational.

Catch anyone at the wrong time and you'll find them behaving irrationally. Both parties are irrationally in the video. A kid barely, just fucking barely, causes damage to the car. Hell, read the uploaders comments. You could cause a lot of people to flip their shit about getting insurance involved for such a small scratch because getting insurance involved makes the little scratch cost more than what its worth. Hell, parking close to the door in a supermarket parking lot is taking a risk on its own, the owner was lucky that he even witnessed the thing. Little man made both parties look shitty when he pointed out where he hit the white car.

All I see is a smug as owner (the guy behind the camera) and a lady who is being irrational. Neither one had to take it to the level that it got to, even if the other party refused to cooperate.

edit: After reading all of the uploaders feedback, he seems like an even bigger self-righetous asshole.
    Last edited by PACOX; 2016-09-18 at 02:12 AM.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Not sure there's much to discuss. She could have been calm, but since she wasn't she was great youtube material. ...And?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Irrational behavior is irrational.

Catch anyone at the wrong time and you'll find them behaving irrationally. Both parties are irrationally in the video. A kid barely, just fucking barely, causes damage to the car. Hell, read the uploaders comments. You could cause a lot of people to flip their shit about getting insurance involved for such a small scratch because getting insurance involved makes the little scratch cost more than what its worth. Hell, parking close to the door in a supermarket parking lot is taking a risk on its own, the owner was lucky that he even witnessed the thing. Little man made both parties look shitty when he pointed out where he hit the white car.

All I see is a smug as owner (the guy behind the camera) and a lady who is being irrational. Neither one had to take it to the level that it got to, even if the other party refused to cooperate.
    Excuse me are you fucking kidding me? Do you have any idea how expensive something small like that can end up being if it has to be repainted? What kind of bullshit are you sprouting? The owner is being irrational? So you are supposed to let it slide if it's just a small one? What are you smoking?

Be it my car that someone else has damaged, no matter how minor, I will absolutely hold the respondent accountable for the fault. Why should I have to deal with damage caused to my property by someone else? People like you disgust me.

"Verbally assaults"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghâzh View Post
    Excuse me are you fucking kidding me? Do you have any idea how expensive something small like that can end up being if it has to be repainted? What kind of bullshit are you sprouting? The owner is being irrational? So you are supposed to let it slide if it's just a small one? What are you smoking?

Be it my car that someone else has damaged, no matter how minor, I will absolutely hold the respondent accountable for the fault. Why should I have to deal with damage caused to my property by someone else? People like you disgust me.
    Stop being irrational, son. Did you see the actual mark that the kid left. And I didn't say he should've ate the cost, I said (or meant to imly) that he escalated the situation too fast. Trading 2 inches of paint isn't worth getting insurance involved if the person responsible is willing to cooperate. And never did I saw that the lady wasn't acting irrationally as well. Right or wrong, the way you approach a situation can make all the difference.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

What's the point of calling the cops for that small scratch on your door?

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Oh no, a tiny scratch that can be easily fucking covered up with paint that costs next to nothing! The horror of it all!

I really feel sorry for her kids unfortunately they as stuck with a shitty patent.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    What's the point of calling the cops for that small scratch on your door?
    So there is an official police report so the other party doesn't try and get out of their responsibilities. Happens all the time, they call their insurance and lie their ass off. If there is no police report, it makes it very easy for their insurance to get out fixing your car.
    Sylvanas Windrunner For Warchief 2016!!
    #NoFlyNoSub, #NoFlyNoLegion, #NoFlyNoBuy, #BringBackFlight

Quote Originally Posted by Spunt View Post
    So there is an official police report so the other party doesn't try and get out of their responsibilities. Happens all the time, they call their insurance and lie their ass off. If there is no police report, it makes it very easy for their insurance to get out fixing your car.
    It's covered under comprehensive.

Thanks Obama.

I hope someone puts this cunt out of her misery. Would suck to go through life being such a miserable piece of shit. Should be illegal for people like that to have kids.

Why would I waste my time and energy on her?
    Too late.

My hope is that this video brings awareness to the fact that child abuse should not be tolerated in any form, under any circumstance. We need to teach our children that violence is not the answer.
    Or that it will bring your channel views. Either way, I don't recall seeing "abuse". Some yelling but it was mostly anger directed at the guy filming. To me the only one "abusing" children is the dick filming her children when they clearly don't entirely understand what's happening (this could be emotionally/mentally damaging for them later in life) while at the same time not wanting to film his "son".

Anyways, I don't trust the video, there's too many shady things happening. Was there a kid, wasn't there a kid, why does it matter? She seemed pretty convinced that there was no kid and he easily could have filmed the bottom of the "kid seat" or edited the video to protect the identity of the child.

The scratch is irrelevant, each person is different, so would try and sue you over something so tiny, other's would say "Oh well, that's a parking lot for you". So, not going to touch on that.

Just going to say that if you're already irritated, regardless of whether or not you're acting stupid or not, you're probably not going to like having someone jam a camera in your face. Hell, most people don't like a camera jammed in their face if they're in a good mood.

I agree with most people here that the only person I really feel bad for is the kids. Salute to his honesty.

The guy is being a dick, plain and simple. He recorded this girl and posted it all over the internet for what purpose? He's the biggest dick in my mind. If he wanted to record for the cops/insurance, sure. But he was just being a dick, and was even smiling at points (some of it surely trying to keep calm). Guy says he stuck around cause there was no plates (yet didn't film that?) and that cops did arrive. If cops arrived to a car with no plates, wouldn't something more have happened? If it really didn't have plates, would she have stuck around when she could just drive off?

The girl is, at first glance, way over reacting. However, we have no idea what happened before the camera was turned on. That and the point at which we see her in the video, she's already agitated and the camera/guy isn't helping make it better. There's no attempt at communication (that we can see in the video). For all we know either could be telling the truth but I feel like this video is either fake (some sort of project/psychology experiment) or we obviously aren't getting the whole story and I'm inclined to believe the girl somewhat (sure, kid obviously dinged the car though). Sure she said some arguably racist things but she was very irate.

Anyways, very clearly I'm in her corner ever so slightly, aggression, anger, yelling and the physical outbursts are all unnecessary (but maybe there's more to that story). I def really dislike this douchebag of a guy though.

Just some thoughts. At the end of the day, what does it all really matter? We'll never know the truth and nothing will change.