Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by torjey View Post
    Instead of nerfing melee - buff casters.
    As a ret, I wish I was riding the melee gravy train everyone seems to think is going on lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Merie View Post
    As a ret, I wish I was riding the melee gravy train everyone seems to think is going on lately.
    Personally i enjoy playing Ret in 2s and most of 3s, until i face a good mage, then its annoying as hell. But in the world of melee craft, Ret is pretty well off since we have to tools to beat any melee dps and most tanks (due to JV heals, we can out last tanks)

Was talking about PvE. Because someone was saying melee are dominating PvP and PvE alike now.

Quote Originally Posted by Merie View Post
    Was talking about PvE. Because someone was saying melee are dominating PvP and PvE alike now.
    Oh, in that case i 100% agree, PvE we are crap on AOE only decent at ST, and even that we are going to get nerf in crusader talent next class balance which will hurt our ST, BUT on the good side, it will make us broken OP in Rated 2s/3s since new talent will give us change to take out 70% of base hp from 3 ppl around us not counting the dmg we deal ontop of flat 70% hp reduction, which will result in another Ret nerf.

Deleted
    I was under the assumption everyone knew DH were overtuned massively.

I mean... if even blizzard knows....

Quote Originally Posted by Psykee View Post
    I was under the assumption everyone knew DH were overtuned massively.

I mean... if even blizzard knows....
    Yeh both PvP and PvE DH's AOE/CLV needs an adjustment / nerf, it is a new class, first season, of course it is overtuned, i am surprised ppl are complaining about it like no1 saw it coming. Next class balance patch, Blizzard stated they will nerf DH's aoe/clv particular Fell Barrage

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Evassac View Post
    Guessing all the complainers, as always, got killed by a skilled DH and since they have no idea what to do against them, they are just OP.

Please, cry more. I have my raft ready so I can sail on your stream of tears and fish some precious diamonds that are your cries.

The thing is, there is no skill required to be good as a DH, a mobile class does not make it more skillful.

Reminds me of Undead rogues who believe their edginess makes them more skilled

Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    Yeh both PvP and PvE DH's AOE/CLV needs an adjustment / nerf, it is a new class, first season, of course it is overtuned, i am surprised ppl are complaining about it like no1 saw it coming. Next class balance patch, Blizzard stated they will nerf DH's aoe/clv particular Fell Barrage
    That's not going to make their aoe significantly weaker, it's just going to lower the frequency they can use it. It's still easy to do 1-2m on larger dungeon packs without FB at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

There is another topic like this on PvP forums,

in short its l2play issue. DH are not OP if you know how to counter them. DH are usually top dmg cuz of their insane CLV/AOE, their ST is good but not nowhere as OP as Rogs, Enh, or even Rets.
    Not sure if noob or just troll.
    Have you tried to pvp as a hunter against a dh? Do that first, before posting nonesense bs.

To defend DHs currently is to be completely delusional.

Does anyone know why their interrupt is ranged? Was their mobility seriously not enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    To defend DHs currently is to be completely delusional.

Does anyone know why their interrupt is ranged? Was their mobility seriously not enough?
    You forgot to mention it also gives 50 fury, so they can continue to dominate you.
    If someone is going to say 'learn how to fakecast', dont bother.
    In the current metagame its better to just let them kick you so you can 'freecast' for the next 15 sec assuming they wont stun you or have a teammate help with kicking. At least thats how i feel as a priest. If you try to fake, they can just hold it until you dip really low and when you're actually forced to cast a heal, boom interrupted and dead.

I guess the only ones not complaining about DH is playing the class themselves, main or alt.

Deleted
    I find them so very strong, and really troublesome to 1v1. The main reason, by far is the insane selfhealing with Meta.
    Either the healing is too high, or duration too long imho.

Pretty much a "godmode button" atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    That's not going to make their aoe significantly weaker, it's just going to lower the frequency they can use it. It's still easy to do 1-2m on larger dungeon packs without FB at all.
    Yes i am aware of that, i am just passing on blue post, Blizzard did they will will "adjust" DH aoe/clv but it still will remain top of the pack

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kjarl Grimblood View Post
    Not sure if noob or just troll.
    Have you tried to pvp as a hunter against a dh? Do that first, before posting nonesense bs.
    ok mr smarty pants, i said Rogs,Enh,Rets have Better ST DMG in PvP than DH (yes, DH do have OP aoe which should/will be nerfed but i am talking about ST), then you state "did you pvp as hunter vs dh" calling me nub? I would point out lack of logic or actual correspondence to my post, but its painful obvious that you write stuff just to see your silly post.

In response to your silly say the least and unrelated post, if you would actually read my posts, ud know i pvp as melee only, and your statement does not have any ground, every class has a counter, just like Rets hard counter DH even a good resto drood with feral affinity can solo DH in wpvp, so if you are saying you are losing to DH as Hunter 1v1, i am still waiting on a point there buddy lol.

And in regards to your last sentence, i could say similar nonsense to you, get good @ pvp 1st before posting here if i would fall to your lvl.
    Last edited by Snegovik; 2016-09-20 at 10:17 PM.

DHs are bad compared to every other melee in 3s, healers pop every cd and survive the meta/chaosblades/Nemesis burst then DH does nothing for a long time..
    Taking a rogue or feral is always better.

Yes i am aware of that, i am just passing on blue post, Blizzard did they will will "adjust" DH aoe/clv but it still will remain top of the pack

- - - Updated - - -

ok mr smarty pants, i said Rogs,Enh,Rets have Better ST DMG in PvP than DH (yes, DH do have OP aoe which should/will be nerfed but i am talking about ST), then you state "did you pvp as hunter vs dh" calling me nub? I would point out lack of logic or actual correspondence to my post, but its painful obvious that you write stuff just to see your silly post.

In response to your silly say the least and unrelated post, if you would actually read my posts, ud know i pvp as melee only, and your statement does not have any ground, every class has a counter, just like Rets hard counter DH even a good resto drood with feral affinity can solo DH in wpvp, so if you are saying you are losing to DH as Hunter 1v1, i am still waiting on a point there buddy lol.

And in regards to your last sentence, i could say similar nonsense to you, get good @ pvp 1st before posting here if i would fall to your lvl.
    Stop weaseling out and answer my question. Have you tried to beat a DH as a Hunter or not? Sounds to me like you dont know what youre talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Kjarl Grimblood View Post
    Stop weaseling out and answer my question. Have you tried to beat a DH as a Hunter or not? Sounds to me like you dont know what youre talking about.
    are u delusional, read 1st my post, and then what you wrote, in case your english is this bad ill simplify this for you
    Me: talking about ST dmg among melee
    You: hunter vs DH 1v1

do you see any logic here? Cuz sure i do not. It is like me going to mage forum where they compare Mage DPS vs other casters dps and saying "yo bro do you know how it feels to dps as Ret?"

So if you would like get on topic, i would love to educate you, if you keep spamming random posts just for the sake of typing something, then well enjoy i guess lol
    Last edited by Snegovik; 2016-09-21 at 04:55 AM.

Deleted
    clearly you referring to a different video than i am (way to assume there is only one video of DH), one i am referring to a DH rushes in War/Rshammy/Monk, they all stack and he raped them, monk didnt even pop karma. bads are bads. I play multiple melee classes including DH, hence i can tell 1st hand that DH is not OP if you know how to counter, yes you can 1 v 2 nubs easy as DH, but so as Ret, Feral and WW. I am saying that judging class balanced based on utube videos is a bad idea.
    Dude, you are wearing thick shades if you think this is ok either way. No one should be able to win 1v3 just going ham with cooldowns. It's completely irrelevant if they weren't as good as the DH, 3v1 you should be dead.

Sure, if you pulled of a nice CC combo with precision I could give you a close call if your opponents were abysmally bad, but that's not what the DH did in the video you're referring to. He just went ham with meta.

Deleted
    haha these DH players are really trying very hard to justify their opiness, reminds me of every previous expansion whenever there was a broken class, always the same rethoric "i'm good the rest of the playerbase is just bad thats how it is"

Deleted
    I love all the people trying to defend DH - Guys, you are gonna get hit by the nerf hammer, we know it, blizzard knows it and deep down, you know it.

Deleted
    I'm maining DH this expansion, been multi glad rogue since tbc/wotlk and I'm not sure how broken we are as I am yet to confirm that the players we meet are actually good or not. What I do know is that if I am unable to get dispelled from CC I am completely screwed over by something as simple as a root, however 7.1 will make us able to dispell that ourselves with the use of Vengeful Retreat (with talent tree spec 15sec CD). Which i think is perfectly fine.

Right now we can't leave a rogue on our healer cause rogues are able to solo if not all but most classes in 1v1, the DH can not due to being easily handled once you understand the class. Mostly we DH's are outDPSing people thanks to amazing cleave dmg which also hits pets and what not, however, single target DPS we are getting shit on in most situations.

My personal opinion on the PvP scene right now is that casters needs to deal more damage in general to keep up with the bursty meta of this season or a lot of nerfs should be taking place. DH's Meta should be reduced in duration as well as cooldown to make us more versatile, I wouldn't mind less dmg in change for shorter CDs of our stuns.
    Either way, I'll be streaming 3v3 Arena today with DH/SP/Rsham to break away from the mindless meleecleave.

Will see how things feel/look at higher rating.