SMALL guild LFM or team up for raids

I emphasize SMALL because our guild right now only has 8 unique accounts in it.

My circle of RL friends and I have played many games together over the years and WoW was a big part of that. We were serious raiders for several years but for MoP and WoD we kinda went away from the game because of adult things. We're all settled into a normal schedule again and are playing together.

We are focusing on mythic+ which is perfect for our small group. What we are looking for is another small group to team up with for raids.

I know this is a long shot, but we'd rather do this than have to use the in game group finder and deal with totally new people each week.

As far as the boring stuff goes: We're alliance, raids would probably be on Friday night and Sunday noon-evening EST. We'd like to do normal and some heroic raids.

We're also open to recruiting people who are on Lightbringer alliance if you feel like you'd fit with our group.

If interested add my battletag dismaljester#1618 and we can talk.

- - - Updated - - -

Small bump?

Quote Originally Posted by dismaljester View Post
    I emphasize SMALL because our guild right now only has 8 unique accounts in it.

My circle of RL friends and I have played many games together over the years and WoW was a big part of that. We were serious raiders for several years but for MoP and WoD we kinda went away from the game because of adult things. We're all settled into a normal schedule again and are playing together.

We are focusing on mythic+ which is perfect for our small group. What we are looking for is another small group to team up with for raids.

I know this is a long shot, but we'd rather do this than have to use the in game group finder and deal with totally new people each week.

As far as the boring stuff goes: We're alliance, raids would probably be on Friday night and Sunday noon-evening EST. We'd like to do normal and some heroic raids.

We're also open to recruiting people who are on Lightbringer alliance if you feel like you'd fit with our group.

If interested add my battletag dismaljester#1618 and we can talk.

- - - Updated - - -

Small bump?
    I'm on Sargeras, but willing to tag along if you need a 848 ret or 845 prot.

We raid 2 nights a week with 10 or 11 people on Lightbringer, Alliance, if you guys want to see if we can work out as a team up type thing. We are currently 7/7N and 2/7H.

Like y'all some of us are RL friends that used to raid pretty hardcore during Wrath and Cata at server first levels, then real life happened.....

The times we raid are Tues/Weds 6-8:30 Server. We raid during these times because 2-3 of our guildees work second shift on other days and we also have full time jobs and whatnot and just can't be hardcore anymore.

Since we can only raid for a limited amount of time we just expect decent progress in that time. Everyone being flasked/well fed and have read up on the fights etc. Typical stuff just to make an efficient use of our time.

I'll send you a btag request today when I get the chance and we can chat if you'd like. My btag is cole#1886 if you beat me to it.