Question Where can I find the PvP stat templates now (Blizz post removed)?

There used to be this sticky on the Blizzard forums that had all the PvP stat template modifiers, but it's gone. Where can I find them now?

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyJester View Post
    There used to be this sticky on the Blizzard forums that had all the PvP stat template modifiers, but it's gone. Where can I find them now?
    You can't unless mmo or wowhead put a copy somewhere but if they did I can't find it.
    Last edited by Wow; 2016-09-19 at 04:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyJester View Post
    So this may be a stupid question, but is there a source for how this stat template is supposed to even work? I thought it normalized the gear to a certain iLevel and anything beyond power was very incrementally increased.

Quote Originally Posted by bshoults View Post
    So this may be a stupid question, but is there a source for how this stat template is supposed to even work? I thought it normalized the gear to a certain iLevel and anything beyond power was very incrementally increased.
    There was a source...but Blizzard has a habit of hiding information from the player this expansion.

Deleted
    I'd just like to know from what ilevel onwards does your pvp template stats start rising? A bit conflicting info that one. Is it 800 or 850?

Quote Originally Posted by shuubi View Post
    I'd just like to know from what ilevel onwards does your pvp template stats start rising? A bit conflicting info that one. Is it 800 or 850?
    800. Its one of the reasons that those of us who do math at a 4th grade level or above realized immediately that the 'gear gap' was remaining exactly the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    800. Its one of the reasons that those of us who do math at a 4th grade level or above realized immediately that the 'gear gap' was remaining exactly the same.
    That's pretty obtuse. Differences in ilvl in previous expansions accounted for far more than the 10% stat difference (which is extreme in itself).

Also being able to gear towards certain stats made some classes scale exponentially harder than others, including mages (which I main so I'm not being biased here).

Quote Originally Posted by Lebanese Dude View Post
    That's pretty obtuse. Differences in ilvl in previous expansions accounted for far more than the 10% stat difference (which is extreme in itself).
    No, not really. Pretty much since Cataclysm, Honor gear was obtainable without even doing PvP. If you're measuring from "fresh max level character who has literally done nothing" then you're deliberately trying to exagerate the difference.

Honor gear was 10 iLevels below CQ gear for the last expansion - a 9.2% stat difference. Which is about exactly where we are now.

Also being able to gear towards certain stats made some classes scale exponentially harder than others, including mages (which I main so I'm not being biased here).
    Except there wasn't a situation where you COULDNT stack the stat you needed to scale thusly, regardless of class.

Deleted
    Still no update on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    No, not really. Pretty much since Cataclysm, Honor gear was obtainable without even doing PvP. If you're measuring from "fresh max level character who has literally done nothing" then you're deliberately trying to exagerate the difference.

Honor gear was 10 iLevels below CQ gear for the last expansion - a 9.2% stat difference. Which is about exactly where we are now.

Except there wasn't a situation where you COULDNT stack the stat you needed to scale thusly, regardless of class.
    Except the 10% isn't available yet. Right now it's sitting more at 5%.

Also honor gear is STILL a gateway, even if it's "easy" ( which I don't think it was because you had to spend a day or two getting full honor gear and that first conquest weapon) if you no-life it.
    Last edited by Lebanese Dude; 2016-09-22 at 08:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebanese Dude View Post
    Except the 10% isn't available yet. Right now it's sitting more at 5%.

Also honor gear is STILL a gateway, even if it's "easy" ( which I don't think it was because you had to spend a day or two getting full honor gear and that first conquest weapon) if you no-life it.
    Full Honor gear was achievable in less than six hours without even PvPing, in WoD.