After Prestige Honor Level Reward Question

Do you get those artifacts/gold rewards every other level after you prestige? I could really use the extra artifact power and would prestige right now if the rewards are still there. Otherwise, I'll probably just wait until 7.1 comes out.

Yes it's the same rewards per level after you prestige. The only one that's different, is the level 50 reward. I'm prestige 3, honor level 9 at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by rell View Post
    Do you get those artifacts/gold rewards every other level after you prestige? I could really use the extra artifact power and would prestige right now if the rewards are still there. Otherwise, I'll probably just wait until 7.1 comes out.
    It always goes something like this : Honortalent -> 200 gold -> Artifact power -> Honor talent ->200 gold -> Artifact power ect. until honor level 48 where level 49 gives you 2k gold and after that your prestige award with the prestige button on 50.

Thank you. I'm going to prestige after coming back from work today.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorianus View Post
    It always goes something like this : Honortalent -> 200 gold -> Artifact power -> Honor talent ->200 gold -> Artifact power ect. until honor level 48 where level 49 gives you 2k gold and after that your prestige award with the prestige button on 50.
    This, but i hit 49 today and only got 1000 gold, prestige 1. Did they nerf it?

I would highly advise against prestiging until 7.1.

I wrongly assumed the change to prestiging (where you would keep your honor talents after prestiging) Was coming in this patch, because fuck me right, implementing something that enabled you to compete in rated play would fully make sense instead of making you grind another 40+ hours for it. But no, i prestiged at the weekend, now rank 9, cannot compete fully in rated as i dont have my honor talents (most important one is pvp level 40). Dont even feel like playing anymore until 7.1...Its fucking horse shit that it was even put in the game this way in the first place. Imagine saying to a raider "you have to earn your pve abilities by doing 200+ heroic runs" the floods of tears would be insane.