Beta Key Giveaway Week 3: Winners have been selected!

Page 1 of 4
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1

    [WA2] Tal's Feral and Restoration Druid Weakauras - Legion

    Hi everyone!

    Please find attached my Weakauras which will be updated continuously throughout Legion!

    I've made it easy on you guys and have provided the links to the WA's below.

    Feral Druid Compilation: https://wago.io/EJBCWZAq-


    Resto Druid Compilation: https://wago.io/N1tUi0zO-


    Please feel free to find me on Discord under the username Tal#1145 to provide any suggestions or feedback, all the current planned additions to the WA's for Legion are listed on the website you can get the strings from.

    Discord link: https://discord.gg/u9cukah

    Bonus Proc WA's: https://wago.io/Ek-IVXw3Z

    - Tal
    Last edited by Talleh; 2016-10-10 at 07:46 AM.

  2. #2
    These are beautiful. Gonna give them a go. Thank you

  3. #3
    Thanks for the in depth video. I actually really liked it and will look into integrating parts of your WA into my current one =)

  4. #4
    Now to roll another druid...

  5. #5
    Will definitely check out when I get home, I've overhauled my addons this expansion. Thanks for posting!
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

  6. #6
    WA is grey for me and I do not have Masque addon that is being reffered to. What can it be?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifritlol View Post
    WA is grey for me and I do not have Masque addon that is being reffered to. What can it be?
    Maybe read whole text?

    "If your WA's are greyed out, it is a problem with Masque. All you need to do is disable that addon.

    To get your WA's to look like mine, use Addonskins, an addition to ElvUI"

    And tip nro 2: there is more skinning addons than masque, so that might be a problem.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifritlol View Post
    WA is grey for me and I do not have Masque addon that is being reffered to. What can it be?
    Saw you post on my YT channel, feel free to post the image here for help!

    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Will definitely check out when I get home, I've overhauled my addons this expansion. Thanks for posting!
    Thank you! 8 hope they work well

  9. #9
    Hey Tal, really like the look of your WA however it gives me "Could not find that wago *41yJNWNOb*" when trying to go to the resto Proc's WA link.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Rush1701 View Post
    Hey Tal, really like the look of your WA however it gives me "Could not find that wago *41yJNWNOb*" when trying to go to the resto Proc's WA link.
    That's because it's been updated for all the legion spells!

    https://wago.io/Ek-IVXw3Z

    Enjoy =)

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Talleh View Post
    That's because it's been updated for all the legion spells!

    https://wago.io/Ek-IVXw3Z

    Enjoy =)

    Oh ofcourse, sorry.

    Thanks :>

  12. #12
    Grunt Argarth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    On the Verandah
    Posts
    11
    Love your WAs Tal, thanks!

    Quick question, not a big deal. I don't want them to show on-screen when I'm running around Dalaran for example, so I went into each WA group and ticked the "In Combat" box on the Load Tab. What would be even better would be to have them show up when I select a valid/hostile target, before I engage in combat.

    Just can't seem to find that option in WA. Any thoughts?

    (in TellMeWhen profiles, it's really easy to do, just can't seem to find the option in WA)
    Last edited by Argarth; 2016-09-30 at 04:40 AM.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Argarth View Post
    Love your WAs Tal, thanks!

    Quick question, not a big deal. I don't want them to show on-screen when I'm running around Dalaran for example, so I went into each WA group and ticked the "In Combat" box on the Load Tab. What would be even better would be to have them show up when I select a valid/hostile target, before I engage in combat.

    Just can't seem to find that option in WA. Any thoughts?

    (in TellMeWhen profiles, it's really easy to do, just can't seem to find the option in WA)
    The only way that I know you can do it is by applying an additional trigger to each of the auras you want to have this behaviour. See screenshot:

    http://imgur.com/a/fRIIe

    Make sure you test it on one icon/bar and that you're happy with it before applying it to any others.

    Is pretty tedius, but like I said, the only way I know how to do it atm.

  14. #14
    Grunt Argarth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    On the Verandah
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Talleh View Post
    The only way that I know you can do it is by applying an additional trigger to each of the auras you want to have this behaviour. See screenshot:

    Make sure you test it on one icon/bar and that you're happy with it before applying it to any others.

    Is pretty tedius, but like I said, the only way I know how to do it atm.
    Thanks for the quick and detailed reply! Does sound a bit fiddly, worried I might break something so I'll leave it for now.

    Love your work

  15. #15
    You're welcome! Glad I can help

  16. #16
    I'm going through and pushing the suggestions and updated to the WA's currently. Was wondering if these had any?

    Cheers fam!

  17. #17
    Would love to be able to increase the size of the feral timers, to small for me to see the timers and snapshotting when in a raid :/ Maybe make the timers in an own group instead and not with the CP and energy or how could it be done?

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Leffi View Post
    Would love to be able to increase the size of the feral timers, to small for me to see the timers and snapshotting when in a raid :/ Maybe make the timers in an own group instead and not with the CP and energy or how could it be done?
    The numbers are very large on my display, are you using Addonskins? Are they smaller than mine? What is your resolution?

  19. #19
    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Talleh View Post
    The numbers are very large on my display, are you using Addonskins? Are they smaller than mine? What is your resolution?
    I don't use elvUI and not addonskins, but assumed that wouldn't affect size, 1080p on 22 inch monitor. But they are not "that" much smallar than in your vid so could be skins I guess, even though I would still prefer larger than yours. Tried to increase spacing and change it manually but that messed it up quite a bit Maybe I'll get used to it, cheers for a good setup though!

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Leffi View Post
    - - - Updated - - -



    I don't use elvUI and not addonskins, but assumed that wouldn't affect size, 1080p on 22 inch monitor. But they are not "that" much smallar than in your vid so could be skins I guess, even though I would still prefer larger than yours. Tried to increase spacing and change it manually but that messed it up quite a bit Maybe I'll get used to it, cheers for a good setup though!
    All good, you could try masque and see if it's been fixed to not bug out with WA's. Just check first to see if it's been updated since WoD.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •