Beta Key Giveaway Week 3: Winners have been selected!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by SGTSleepy View Post
    7.3 update?
    Hi guys, in news I have resubscribed after a year off the game. I will keep you all posted if I’m going to update these and get them ready for the final part of Legion. I just need some time to catch up with the changes!

Quote Originally Posted by Talleh View Post
    Hi guys, in news I have resubscribed after a year off the game. I will keep you all posted if I’m going to update these and get them ready for the final part of Legion. I just need some time to catch up with the changes!
    Glad to hear you are back Tal! Hope to see some updates soon! :-)

<<KittyKat Extraordinaire>> MaddyDubV#1399

Message: [string "--[[ Error in ' Savage Roar Pandemic' ]]ret..."]:3: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'duration' (a nil value)
    Time: 04/08/18 13:27:18
    Count: 527
    Stack: [string "--[[ Error in ' Savage Roar Pandemic' ]]ret..."]:3: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'duration' (a nil value)
    Interface\SharedXML\SharedBasicControls.lua:208: in function <Interface\SharedXML\SharedBasicControls.lua:207>
    [C]: ?
    [string "--[[ Error in ' Savage Roar Pandemic' ]]ret..."]:3: in function `colorFunc'
    Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua:2771: in function <Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua:2691>

Locals: errorMessage = "[string "--[[ Error in ' Savage Roar Pandemic' ]]ret..."]:3: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'duration' (a nil value)"
    DisplayMessageInternal = <function> defined @Interface\SharedXML\SharedBasicControls.lua:191
    MESSAGE_TYPE_ERROR = 0

any idea on how to fix this error? It's in the feral hud weak aura