Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Talleh, can you make a post with all of your compilations so we can bookmark it

Quote Originally Posted by Nokura View Post
    Talleh, can you make a post with all of your compilations so we can bookmark it
    I keep adding more and more! (I recently did a Rsham and I just released Ret Paladin!)

Would there be a particular part of the forums where this would be appropriate? If not best way to find out what I'm doing and big updates would be a follow on twitter or a sub to youtube

What action bar addon are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by Treeheals View Post
    What action bar addon are you using?
    Hey there, I use ElvUI. If you're interested my profile is on wago

Hey on your resto weak auras i was trying to add cenarion ward in like you do with your tigers fury cool down bar just to keep the flow in with the bars however i think i'm doing something wrong. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Tolliver View Post
    Hey on your resto weak auras i was trying to add cenarion ward in like you do with your tigers fury cool down bar just to keep the flow in with the bars however i think i'm doing something wrong. Any ideas?
    You could always import the feral ones and just use the TF bar and change the trigger to Cenarian Ward? The only issue is you would have tried mess around with the trigger as it's a buff on 'group' potentially (for the duration). I generally track cenarius wards duration on my raid frames which makes it a little easier to do.

What do you use to track your mana?

Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    What do you use to track your mana?

I just use my elv unit frame to track it

I'm not seeing an import string for the feral or resto collection?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pet0r-the-Pan View Post
    i would only buy a flying potato

Quote Originally Posted by LeetHaxor View Post
    I'm not seeing an import string for the feral or resto collection?
    Hey, there are multiple strings in the collection. So it will list the strings and you will need to import them all individually

Quote Originally Posted by Talleh View Post
    Hey, there are multiple strings in the collection. So it will list the strings and you will need to import them all individually
    OHhhhhh ok I see it now! Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pet0r-the-Pan View Post
    i would only buy a flying potato

All the debuffs do not show the timer left. On the Aura it's %s instead of %p. I changed them manually and upsized them.

Looks good though. I'll increase the size of everything because I'm usually blind and I don't see those small Bloodtalons stacks
    Thanks for your work

Quote Originally Posted by Hellshout View Post
    All the debuffs do not show the timer left. On the Aura it's %s instead of %p. I changed them manually and upsized them.

Looks good though. I'll increase the size of everything because I'm usually blind and I don't see those small Bloodtalons stacks
    Thanks for your work

Glad you like them.

The best way to get the timers currently is to use OmniCC some times you need to show stacks for things

Quote Originally Posted by Talleh View Post
    Glad you like them.

The best way to get the timers currently is to use OmniCC some times you need to show stacks for things
    Elvui with Addonskins works like a charm too, you just need to activate timers from options.

Looking good! Will be giving these a try.

These look really good, will give them a run this evening and see how it goes. Thanks for the effort and for sharing

since this morning the bloodtalons indicators are acting weird. after target switch they show up even if there's no bleed on the target and when there is they dont show up. i dont know what was in the maintenance but yesterday they worked fine

Quote Originally Posted by Ashirogi View Post
    since this morning the bloodtalons indicators are acting weird. after target switch they show up even if there's no bleed on the target and when there is they dont show up. i dont know what was in the maintenance but yesterday they worked fine
    Hey there,

Someone has reported the same thing, it's really weird and I'm not sure what would have caused it. I'll be taking a look ASAP for you guys.

thx for the good work.

Hi guys,

I'm aware of a few issues that have popped up with patch; namely the Rake stun displaying the rake dot incorrectly and BT target switching not working.

I'm fixing these asap!

Also I have done an update to Resto Druid!