Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by SGTSleepy View Post
    7.3 update?
    Hi guys, in news I have resubscribed after a year off the game. I will keep you all posted if I’m going to update these and get them ready for the final part of Legion. I just need some time to catch up with the changes!

Quote Originally Posted by Talleh View Post
    Hi guys, in news I have resubscribed after a year off the game. I will keep you all posted if I’m going to update these and get them ready for the final part of Legion. I just need some time to catch up with the changes!
    Glad to hear you are back Tal! Hope to see some updates soon! :-)

<<KittyKat Extraordinaire>> MaddyDubV#1399

Message: [string "--[[ Error in ' Savage Roar Pandemic' ]]ret..."]:3: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'duration' (a nil value)
    Time: 04/08/18 13:27:18
    Count: 527
    Stack: [string "--[[ Error in ' Savage Roar Pandemic' ]]ret..."]:3: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'duration' (a nil value)
    Interface\SharedXML\SharedBasicControls.lua:208: in function <Interface\SharedXML\SharedBasicControls.lua:207>
    [C]: ?
    [string "--[[ Error in ' Savage Roar Pandemic' ]]ret..."]:3: in function `colorFunc'
    Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua:2771: in function <Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua:2691>

Locals: errorMessage = "[string "--[[ Error in ' Savage Roar Pandemic' ]]ret..."]:3: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'duration' (a nil value)"
    DisplayMessageInternal = <function> defined @Interface\SharedXML\SharedBasicControls.lua:191
    MESSAGE_TYPE_ERROR = 0

any idea on how to fix this error? It's in the feral hud weak aura

Quote Originally Posted by Talleh View Post

Talleh - any updates for this WA going into BFA? I am in love with it and can find nothing better out there then this! My only issue now is that it will not track the tigers fury and blood talons debuff with recent prepatch