Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    They wanted to kill him and they killed him.
    Good luck proving that this black guy's death was premeditated.

In your expert opinion, how long had they been planning this execution?

sucks, but why walk away from cops and try to get in your vehicle if they're aiming at you? it's not gonna work

Quote Originally Posted by HAcoreRD View Post
    sucks, but why walk away from cops and try to get in your vehicle if they're aiming at you? it's not gonna work
    Autopsy hasn't been published yet, at least not to my knowledge. They suspect PCP might be involved since some as found in his vehicle, this may explain his odd behavior and the odd 911 calls that caused the police to respond.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Misleading title he didn't have his hands up when he was shot.
    He had them on the car, which is why the cop got charged with manslaughter. Try to keep you mister disingenuous himself. You have mastered the art of lying over the last year or so with Benghazi and email bullshit.

So let me get this straight. The military is able to follow strict rules of engagement but the police can't? I've heard the "heat of the moment" excuse before and it doesn't hold up. Consider this, an army checkpoint is being encroached upon by an accelerating vehicle. It could contain explosives, combatants, or just civilians. They must follow proper procedure and use hand signals, flares, smoke, warning shots, and disabling shots.

But "oh there was a gun" is somehow a reasonable excuse for the police force? Notice how it's always was there a gun wasn't there a gun not why the hell did they kill him? This is a carelessness in the police force, the legislators that regulate the police, and the training provided to them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nubpwn View Post
    So let me get this straight. The military is able to follow strict rules of engagement but the police can't? I've heard the "heat of the moment" excuse before and it doesn't hold up. Consider this, an army checkpoint is being encroached upon by an accelerating vehicle. It could contain explosives, combatants, or just civilians. They must follow proper procedure and use hand signals, flares, smoke, warning shots, and disabling shots.

But "oh there was a gun" is somehow a reasonable excuse for the police force? Notice how it's always was there a gun wasn't there a gun not why the hell did they kill him? This is a carelessness in the police force, the legislators that regulate the police, and the training provided to them.
    The problem is this - nobody wants to be the one who shot second. The cop killing and cops killing has become so fucking ridiculous, and the news is fucking hyping it up to such epic proportions, that both sides at this point are so paranoid and trigger happy that they don't want to be the ones getting shot. And comparing the police to the military is just...juvenile. Though I do agree that shooting first and asking questions later is NOT the way the police are supposed to function. They are upholders of the law, not executioners.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Yep, they released a study that cosmeticians, you know people that do makeup and hair, are trained LONGER than cops are before they can get a job cutting hair or doing makeup.

Quote Originally Posted by Taneras View Post
    There are over 300 million people here in the states. All it takes is one person not doing those drugs because they're made illegal for what I've said to be true.

If you're going to play dumb, don't play your hand quite so hard.

- - - Updated - - -

If she was tried with first degree murder she'd walk - easy. No way you'd even come close to clearing that bar.

Manslaughter is what she's been charged with and its the appropriate charge.

Unless of course the victim would have shot the cop, the. It would be first degree murser for sure

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    The problem is this - nobody wants to be the one who shot second. The cop killing and cops killing has become so fucking ridiculous, and the news is fucking hyping it up to such epic proportions, that both sides at this point are so paranoid and trigger happy that they don't want to be the ones getting shot. And comparing the police to the military is just...juvenile. Though I do agree that shooting first and asking questions later is NOT the way the police are supposed to function. They are upholders of the law, not executioners.
    Well the reason I compare the police and military is because of training. Yes it's going to be vastly different but at the same time I believe that police training isn't standardized the same way the military is. I live in Dallas and the unique thing here is the relationship the police force has with the metroplex as it's one of, if not the best in the country. Sadly there were still police officers here that got killed because of violence elsewhere. At the same time you still don't see Dallas PD or any PD in the metro committing these acts whatsoever.

10+ Year Old Account
    So let me get this straight. The military is able to follow strict rules of engagement but the police can't?
    Sure they can. American police follow very strict rules of engagement

• Shoot anything that moves
    • Shoot anything that doesn't move
    • Use the entire magazine. Use more than one if you like.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

So let me get this straight. The military is able to follow strict rules of engagement but the police can't?
    Usually its dozens of soldiers clumped together. Look at riot police, when was the last time you saw a death related to them?

Quote Originally Posted by Taneras View Post
    Good luck proving that this black guy's death was premeditated.

In your expert opinion, how long had they been planning this execution?
    In your ignorant opinion, "premeditated" is a glorious word and requires 3 months of planning. In law, however, killing someone with a gun, when someone is holding his hands up, is an intentional harm, therefore, first degree murder. If that was you killing that man, not a police, your verdict would have been finalized by now, sending you to the chair or prison for life time.