Page 1 of 2
LastLast

At what honor level does Vindictive gear start dropping?

See title. I'm HL 25 and still only get 805 rewards, so I'm curious. Thanks.

Weird I started getting them at HL 22.

I started seeing them from pvp world quests around Honor Level 20, but looking at today's hotfixes it looks as though that might have been changed?
    I'd be interested to know what the new threshold is...

got my first at hl 17 or something like that.. seems pretty random

7+ Year Old Account
    The higher level you are, the higher chance you will get gladiator gear popping up

It's random until lvl 50 I got a 840 when I first hit 110 with honor lvl 1.

Does both Combatant's and Gladiator's gear drop from these boxes?

I got an 840 amulet the other day and I'm only honor level 6 or 7.

Yeah I think it is random too. The higher you are, the higher the chance.

Alright we'll see then. I'm HL 30 now and ilvl 846, still getting blue rewards (if I get any at all). Hopefully it picks up soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm 840 ilvl and 44 HL and still get 805 gear from bgs like 90% of the time. I don't even remember the last time I got an 840 piece.

Somewhat related: Has anyone got vindictive shoulders yet? No one in my guild seems to have gotten lucky enough and world quests apparently haven't had them either.

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    I'm 840 ilvl and 44 HL and still get 805 gear from bgs like 90% of the time. I don't even remember the last time I got an 840 piece.
    You cant get epic glad gear from random bg's, only from the world quests and on wednesday via rated arena boxes where the ilvl is represented by your rating.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Somewhat related: Has anyone got vindictive shoulders yet? No one in my guild seems to have gotten lucky enough and world quests apparently haven't had them either.
    i got them

Quote Originally Posted by JhonnyQ View Post
    i got them
    Okay, thanks. At least I can hope they will be available some time.. today so far were 3x rings in varying degrees of awful.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's % base that increases slowly as you rank up.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Think its a mix of your ilvl and honor level.

Ilvl 847 and Hlvl 33 and I've had mostly 805 gear, but 3 840 pieces have popped up from WQs. Legs and Trinket x2.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    Think its a mix of your ilvl and honor level.
    I don't think it has anything to do with ilvl at all as it happened to my fresh 110 in like 770 gear. It's just a chance to happen at any honor lvl and higher % the higher you go with 50 seeming to be 100%.

I started getting 840+ gear randomly once I hit honor level 15 on my druid, but my DH got a couple of 840+ "PvP" items as soon as it hit 110. This is from WQs.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU