Does anyone have a Blessing of T'uure WeakAura I could steal?

I can't find one and I can't make one. RIP. Eternal thanks for my savoir.

Check out my WA's in the WeakAura mega thread, there is one there which is apart of my 'large' buffs.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post42410125

Enjoy.
    Last edited by Talleh; 2016-09-23 at 11:57 PM.

Edit: Im a retread.
    Last edited by Fascinate; 2016-09-24 at 02:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Talleh View Post
    Check out my WA's in the WeakAura mega thread, there is one there which is apart of my 'large' buffs.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post42410125

Enjoy.

Hey Tal

thanks for the awesome work that you do!

I'm having trouble adding an audio que to a few of the priest hud items like serenity & POM for example. I tried doing a sound que on hide & on show, but cant get it to play a sound when the item is off cooldown. Any insight would be a great help, thanks!

Edit: Oh, and where did the chastise cooldown tracker go from previous versions =)
    Last edited by coojw; 2016-09-24 at 07:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by coojw View Post
    Hey Tal

thanks for the awesome work that you do!

I'm having trouble adding an audio que to a few of the priest hud items like serenity & POM for example. I tried doing a sound que on hide & on show, but cant get it to play a sound when the item is off cooldown. Any insight would be a great help, thanks!

Edit: Oh, and where did the chastise cooldown tracker go from previous versions =)
    I never had a chastise cd unfortunately, what I can do is further help you on discord with troubleshooting the audio

That information should be located on the wago page!

Quote Originally Posted by Talleh View Post
    I never had a chastise cd unfortunately, what I can do is further help you on discord with troubleshooting the audio

That information should be located on the wago page!
    Thanks for getting back to me. With some dedicated time, I finally got it set up the way that works best for me. I added audio to PoM by adding an icon over top of the current PoM (Visually identical, doesn't mess with the count down) that handles the sound I want, and I also made the Surge of Light bar on the left, track the PoM cooldown as well as the SoL indicators that come stock with WoW in the middle of my screen seems to be all i need for it, and my PoM usage needed more baby sitting. Lastly, I decided to put Chastise on the right vertical bar tracker instead of Spirit of Redemption, as I realized I'm always looking at the SoR buff timer on the buff bar anyway. All in all its working for me perfectly now, and you do great work! Thank you a bunch =)