Archeology for pets and toys

So with the arrival of the toy box I thought about finishing most of the Archeology treasures, but a lot happened since Cataclysm/Pandaria and I'm not entirely sure how I should approach it (effectively).

Are there any neat catch up mechanics or how did you go about it?

Only real catch up mechanics are turning in the restored artifacts and buying crates of whatever race you want to work on. Can easily grind mantid with the special kit and get lots that way
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

So the mantid resonator thing is still the way to go? How boring, I was hoping there was a better alternative 2 expansions later.

Thanks though!

With as many solves as it takes to do the new Legion rares quests, the boxed up ones pile up pretty fast. Legion sites are pretty compact as well. (though, some are poorly placed or are loaded with annoying mobs)

Quote Originally Posted by Malacrass View Post
    How boring
    That's an accurate summation of archaeology

Especially getting the same rare quest this week as last, so, how dumb

New Highmountain one this week. Don't think it's the moose cause in beta it told you what you were after. This one seems to be training a student. But it doesn't show what the reward is which is frustrating.

Found it. It's Spear of Rethu. This week is actually super fast compared to others. 1digsites+ Neltharion's lair run.
    Last edited by Therougetitan; 2016-09-27 at 07:13 PM.