Win10 build 14393.187 Issues.

So I'm having two issues with the latest Win10 update to ver 14393.187.

Actually it was three issues considering I had to re-uninstall all the default Windows apps, including re-scrubbing the OneDrive infection.

But the two I'm failing to solve right now are:

1. Ventrilo hotkey malfunction when certain Microsoft programs are selected or their windows are simply in the foreground.

When I have any of the Microsoft administrative tools open my Ventrilo hotkey does one of two things.

a. With window active hotkey does not engage mic.
    b. With hotkey down > select window > let go of hotkey > mic is still open / then have to click off window > re-tap hotkey to let go.

Tried changing hotkeys, tried elevated permissions.

The programs in question: PowerShell, Device Manager, Resource Monitor, etc.

2. Windows Game-Bar will simply not fucking die!

I've removed the xboxapp, I've disabled the capture and dvr options in registry. The app is still loading. Either the xboxapp is falsely indicated as the actual app-package or it has persistence elsewhere.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

For Ventrilo just run it in administrator that will fix your issues (If that doesn't fix your issue i'm baffled). The windows game bar i'm not sure never had that issue.

Did have elevated permission enabled in the shortcut. Forgot I also had compatibility mode set to win7 due to an old vent plugin. Switched compatibility mode off and now the hotkeys function normally. Pointed me in the right direction, thanks.

As for the gamebar what I'm concluding is that gamebar itself is different from the actual app that powers its functions (xboxapp) and so uninstalling the xboxapp doesn't remove the bar.

So what I did was open the settings from the game bar (windows+G) and uncheck all the options for recording, show tips, etc, removed all the hotkeys, and then blocked the bar itself from appearing with these two registry keys:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\GameDVR
    AppCaptureEnabled = 0

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\System\GameConfigStore
    GameDVR_Enabled = 0

The bar is probably still installed somewhere but it no longer automatically pops up in game, and win+G doesn't bring it up either so I guess this is fine for now.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN