Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Ok then . . . time to get a nap or an aspirin or something. I appreciate you being so drawn to me and all my faults, but it's time to stop for now. Please, before the mods step in, can we take this to PMs?
    I told you already. I'm not drawn to you. I'm merely replying to your direct posts to me. You can take this to PM's anytime you want. If all you have to mention is my mother and my medications, don't expect a reply though.

While I'm not certain, I would bet that no one else cares about this little spat
    You see, this is your problem. I've seen very few people who hold their own posts in such disregard as you do. In one post you've gone from saying no one cares, to saying that you're not certain if anyone cares. Of course that was after I showed you how you mentioned other people's interest five different times. This is why I can't take you seriously.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    I told you already. I'm not drawn to you. I'm merely replying to your direct posts to me. You can take this to PM's anytime you want. If all you have to mention is my mother and my medications, don't expect a reply though.
    He said somethin' about your mom . . .

You see, this is your problem. I've seen very few people who hold their own posts in such disregard as you do. In one post you've gone from saying no one cares, to saying that you're not certain if anyone cares. Of course that was after I showed you how you mentioned other people's interest five different times. This is why I can't take you seriously.
    Serious issues popping up here - let us know when you're done with this rather unhealthy fascination of my seemingly irrelevant and silly posts.
    Last edited by cubby; 2016-09-24 at 04:44 AM.

Serious issues popping up here - let us know when you're done with this rather unhealthy fascination of my seemingly irrelevant and silly posts.
    Us? Still trying to invoke other people...

Listen Cubby. I'll tell you again. There's no fascination. I'm only replying to your posts. If you had me on ignore, or if there were repeated posts directed at you without you replying to me, then you might have a point. I'll say it again. I am replying to your posts directed to me. Incidentally, I keep correcting you as well.

5 times (well now it's 6 times) you invoked the opinions of other posters in critiquing my posting habits. Then you say that nobody cares. Then you say you're not certain if anybody cares. Then you say you would bet that nobody cares. Then you criticize me for pointing out your own silliness. Like I told you before, it's clear that you have no regard for other people's posts. And now, you're proving with every post, that you have no regard for your own.
    Last edited by Merkava; 2016-09-24 at 04:56 AM.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Us? Still trying to invoke other people...

Listen Cubby. I'll tell you again. There's no fascination. I'm only replying to your posts. If you had me on ignore, or if there were repeated posts directed at you without you replying to me, then you might have a point. I'll say it again. I am replying to your posts directed to me. Incidentally, I keep correcting you as well. 5 times (well now it's 6 times) you invoked the opinions of other posters in critiquing my posting habits. Then you say that nobody cares. They you say you're not certain if anybody cares. Then you say you would bet that nobody cares. Then you criticize me for pointing out your own silliness. Like I told you before, it's clear that you have no regard for other people's posts. And now, you're proving with every post, that you have no regard for your own.
    Oh, one shouldn't ignore this kind of entertainment. I'm not sure what I'm proving with my every post, but you're driving farther and farther off the deep end with each of your posts.

I do wish you'd take this to the PMs, however, as we're more than likely going to get a little spanking from a mod. Not sure why you feel the need to continually share your fascination with me with everyone else - but I'm not here to judge - just help.

Oh, one shouldn't ignore this kind of entertainment. I'm not sure what I'm proving with my every post, but you're driving farther and farther off the deep end with each of your posts.

I do wish you'd take this to the PMs, however, as we're more than likely going to get a little spanking from a mod. Not sure why you feel the need to continually share your fascination with me with everyone else - but I'm not here to judge - just help.

Taking this discussion into PMs now since this is mostly personal attacks that don't need a public viewing.
    Again, absolutely zero regard for your own posts.
    Last edited by Merkava; 2016-09-24 at 05:32 AM.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    4. That's the number of posts you've made after you said you were taking this to PMs. And you accuse me of being fascinated with you...I'm betting you'll make it to 5...

Again, absolutely zero regard for your own posts.
    Lol, seriously, let us know when you're done with this epic and oft-entertaining rant. I love all your pathetic baiting, too, it's adorable - but you lost your momentum awhile ago and there is no way I let you have it back. Enough is enough - how about we agree to take it to PMs (yes, you "got" me on that one - good job! - do you have a little poster in your mom's basement with my name on it where you chalk up your hollow victories?) and let everyone else get back to the OP topic, shall we?

Lol, seriously, let us know when you're done with this epic and oft-entertaining rant. I love all your pathetic baiting, too, it's adorable - but you lost your momentum awhile ago and there is no way I let you have it back. Enough is enough - how about we agree to take it to PMs (yes, you "got" me on that one - good job! - do you have a little poster in your mom's basement with my name on it where you chalk up your hollow victories?) and let everyone else get back to the OP topic, shall we?
    I never attacked you personally. I limited my observations of you to your posting habits. You've mentioned my mother, (twice now) you've accused me of being off my meds, and now you accuse me of living in my Mom's basement. I can't say that I'm surprised.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    I never attacked you personally. I limited my observations of you to your posting habits. You've mentioned my mother, (twice now) you've accused me of being off my meds, and now you accuse me of living in my Mom's basement. I can't say that I'm surprised.
    Technically I mentioned your mom three times - however, the second time was an inside joke you had no chance of understanding. None of them were disparaging - it really can't be her fault you're like this, can it?

Infracted - Trolling
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2016-09-24 at 05:37 AM.