15+ Year Old Account

Question Class guides for Legion?

Are there any class guides for pallies for Legion? The stickied ones are way out of date.

http://www.wowhead.com/classes#paladin

And the guides on icy-veins. There may be more, but I don't know them.

Deleted
    Icy-Veins guide is pretty much useless dont listen to that kind of bullshit (eg. Raid trinkets). There is also a lot of non-sense going around about 30% haste "cap" and such. For the love of god use your own brain. It's no wonder everyone is joking about Rets if you can't think for yourself.

Aim for >=20% Haste, Crit is next best stat may change to mastery with 7.1 (what it should be like) so keep Crit Haste on an even amount.
    Get Faulty Countermeasure as your #1 Trinket. Second Trinket should be Betrug Trinket (Violet Hold), or Arcway Chronoshard.

For Random Dungeons spec into Final Verdict-Zeal-your choice-Blade of Wrath-your choice-your choice-Crusade.
    For Dungeons with friends go FV/Consecrate-Greater Judgement-Blinding Light-Divine Hammer-your choice-your choice-Crusade.
    For Raids go full single target.

Besides that dont be afraid of capping holy power on giant aoe pulls.

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    Are there any class guides for pallies for Legion? The stickied ones are way out of date.

www.sacredshielding.com

Amazing for holy paladins, but take guides with a grace... don't treat them like they are a bible. There are many choices/options for you...

With that said, you should generally follow what works for the most part.

15+ Year Old Account
    I was mainly looking for a prot guide but since my offspec is holy one of those too. I just posted this because the stickys are all for WoD and even then weren't too up-to-date for the end of it.