Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    @Soulslaver I actually appreciate that you warned us of the video length in the title.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    @Soulslaver I actually appreciate that you warned us of the video length in the title.
    No problem, I am glad it was a decent enough trigger warning for you guys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    No problem, I am glad it was a decent enough trigger warning for you guys.
    You should also have warned that it is a Russian-speaking video; would save many a few seconds of their time.
    Last edited by May90; 2016-09-25 at 01:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    You should also have warned that it is a Russian-speaking video; would save many a few seconds of their time.
    No need, because I know that you will immediately jump on the thread and post that it is in russian to save your fellow freethinking liberal friends virgin eyes from getting triggered by this evil russian vodka nato-unapproved putin bear & hitler propaganda.

And I also know that you will continue to cling to the thread you are so "uninterested" in like a lapdog waiting for scraps.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sad he did not like airplanes much.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    Ah the good old "He goes against our interests so we will frame him as the next hitler-dictator by the media, bomb his country back into 3rd world status, proudly show pictures of his blood drenched dead body across media and call this Democracy" .

Now Lybia has no governance structure and a permanent civil war. People like you repeat the spoon-fed "evilz dictator" imperative so repeatedly and brainlessly, no matter how often the pattern repeats itself and no matter how many countries turn to ash. Some truly willfully-ignorant vileness at display (there should be a noun for that).
    Oh please....the man was still a monster. If his people really loved him then they wouldn't have killed him.
    Our only mistake was not planning ahead and filling in the power void he left behind with someone more aligned with our interests, while it was still possible.

Deleted
    It's scary how many people think bombing a whole country into third world status is acceptable because of one suppsoedly evil guy. Anyone of those who killed Gadaffi is a thousand times worse. Atleast Gadaffi did something for the country.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Lets be realistic. If you're going to do business with the US, you with play with the US or end up becoming a casualty. We're in a post colonial world where the only other superpower no longer exist. There are no real check and balances for the US that the US doesn't impose on itself. Even if the US royally fucked up, any coalition against the US would still have to go through Europe, the Pacific, the northern and southern border of the US before the US even started to quiver. And then you'd have to figure out how to choke the US of the resource rich land that it sits on.

Gaddafi did business with the US and then stopped cooperating, so he got the merked. Suddam got a free pass, stopped cooperating, got merked. Saudi Arab is currently in an oil war with the US because it didn't cooperate, and will get merked or fold. A smart leader, a smart leader wouldn't do business with the only superpower in the world unless is plans to uphold the ideals of said superpower. Gaddafi didn't and paid the price.The after math, a moral speaking point but there isn't an objective answer.

Gaddafi was a dickhead and got what was coming to him. Should the US be held accountable for the aftermath of getting rid of said dickhead? Eh, there really isn't anyone that could hold the US accountable anyway.
    Yeah pretty much this. Gaddafi was a piece of shit, no doubt about it. But the only reason he's dead is because he went against US interests.
    Of all losses, time is the most irrecuperable for it can never be redeemed

Quote Originally Posted by Beefsquatch View Post
    Yeah pretty much this. Gaddafi was a piece of shit, no doubt about it. But the only reason he's dead is because he went against US interests.
    Exactly if we really cared about peoples well being we would have taken out Kim Jong Il a long time ago.