Protection Paladin Artifact Path

I know many people will say Icyveins, but they have never been reliable in the past. Are they right now? Or is there a specific golden dragon I should go after to make leveling/tanking dungeons while leveling easier?

Quote Originally Posted by Hatexon View Post
    I know many people will say Icyveins, but they have never been reliable in the past. Are they right now? Or is there a specific golden dragon I should go after to make leveling/tanking dungeons while leveling easier?
    I can't remember the talent name but I went left and down first. TBH tho, leveling prot on any toon is so easy that you won't really need an awesome "artifact path" to level.

Also, I have found icy veins to be quite incorrect in many cases for leveling spec or even dungeon specs in three or so cases. Take what they say with a grain of salt.
    Last edited by MasterOfNone; 2016-09-25 at 11:37 AM.

Deleted
    For leveling and Dungeons:
    1. Go for Tyr's Enforcer via Hammer time and Consecration in Flame
    2. Pick up Bulwark of order
    3. Scatter the Shadows
    4. get light of the Titans

That should keep you busy for several weeks.

//edit: A few words of explanation: This path focusses to maximize damage before going for defense. The simple reason is that you simply don't need the defense early on but you'll benefit from the damage by leveling and questing faster and doing more damage in dungeons.

your Build path will depend on what you want to do more.

if you want just Solo/Leveling/Questing and won't really be tanking much other than heroics (i.e. not mythics or mythic+ or raids) then Icy veins is fine.

although if you plan on Raiding and doing mythics i do not agree with that path at all.
    This is what I went for:

- Go left straight to "Bulwark of Order" the shield is great and with procs of Grand Crusader the shields stack up.
    - Start moving around the outer circle up to "Tyr's Enforcer".
    - Grab "Scatter the Shadows" on the inner bottom right.
    - Then complete the outer circle from the Top to "Light of the Titans".

after that, it's personal preference for the left-overs.