Shadow trinket choice help

Hello.

I've gotten 3 trinkets to choose between:
    1. 830 Devilsaur Shock-Baton
    2. 850 Unstable Horror Slime
    3. 830 int+haste trinket
    My haste is 28% and crit is 23% with Devilsaur and int+haste trinket combo.
    26% in both with Devilsaur+Unstable combo.

For single target and raids I'm pretty sure I would want to use Devilsaur and int+haste trinket.
    But what would be best for dungeons? Devilsaur seems really strong, and Unstable is good for aoe which we struggle with.
    Should I simply drop the int+haste trinket for dungeon runs?
    What about mythic+?

Thanks in advance!

shock baton proc is pretty bad so Horror+stat stick is probably the way to go since it provides more crit, however I'm not 100% sure about proc rates - devilsaur might pull ahead but it's still less crit. I do suggest that you try a bit on a dummy with Skada/Details and check how much damage % each is giving to you. Either way, the int+haste stick is a must on this setup.

For mythic+, you are DEFINITELY using UHS since it helps offset our awful AoE. On Ilgynoth you also want to use UHS because more crits = more spirits and that fight is like spirit heaven, plus it's nice for bursting slimes or cleaving tentacles that spawn close by.

So the way to go is:
    1. use Int+Haste trinket no matter what
    2. Test out DSB vs UHS on single target
    2a. If DSB is better, keep it and switch around according to situations(st = DSB, multi = UHS)
    2b. If UHS is better for ST then throw DSB away

I am in a similar situation with Eye of Skovald Mythic+2 WF versus Oakheart's Heroic Titanforged and after testing it out I found that Oakhearts is better ST(probably due to the Shadow damage part) so I'm using it by default even though it provides me Versatility versus EoS' critical strike.

I was under the impression that devilsaur consistently did around 6% of our total damage, it procs very often.
    Going to have to do some dummy testing indeed. I didn't look at how UHS performed on my Ilgynoth kill sadly, but shadow does really well on that fight, I was surprised to be #1 dps without StM.