15+ Year Old Account

What's happening in 2's?

I haven't played any 2's yet (and likely won't because Shadow and 2's is especcially bullshit) - but since neither the WoW armory nor arenamate have any stats on it - I can't get a feel for how the bracket is doing?

Anyone played a fair bit of 2's yet? What's good, what works, what seems broken?
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted
    Healer + DPS is extremely dominant, its always been but it feels even worse this season.

I don't think there is a lot of room for double DPS beyond rogue mage and ret + another hybrid

Warrior, Demonhunter are dominating 2s beyond 2k MMR

Disc priest seems like the most superior healer by far in 2v2 because they feel like a DPS and a Healer at the same time, will probably change when the changes for this week go live.

90% of my games from 2000-2400 MMR have been demonhunter+healer, warrior+healer

Currently playing unholy DK+disc priest, have not lost a single 2s match since 1600 mmr

15+ Year Old Account
    @Naralix

Interesting that Unholy+Disc is doing so well for you, that's a pretty fair-feeling comp IMO

Seen any hunters, druids, and warlocks? I know they're all struggling a bit in 3's - wondering if maybe they're doing well in 2's though.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    @Naralix

Interesting that Unholy+Disc is doing so well for you, that's a pretty fair-feeling comp IMO

Seen any hunters, druids, and warlocks? I know they're all struggling a bit in 3's - wondering if maybe they're doing well in 2's though.
    Yeah, we've been having quite the success with it so far, altough I suspect this will change when the class changes go live as disc priest gets quite a significant nerf

Hunters and Warlocks seem to be largely not existent, we've seen some but they are like a rare pokemon currently

There's a bunch of resto druids but so far they have been pretty underwhelming which might be because disc and unholy DK are both very strong against resto druids.

Met a couple ferals and they have been very hard to deal with

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    @Naralix

Doing 2s as disc feral atm, was winning pretty much everything until we hit 2.1k mmr, at which point we're only queueing into warrior/healer and dh/healer combos.. DH/healer is tight, but we win the majority.. Warrior/healer we only win when the warrior is a keyboardturning retard (which sadly they are at 2k mmr it seems..)

At 2.1 I've faced a couple of BM hunter/healer combos, couple of resto druids, mainly with demon hunters.. Seen ONE warlock, who was doing demo+holy paladin, they won because we had no idea how demo really worked

Other than that, it's mage/rogue for double dps, and melee dps/healers mainly, with DH and Warrior being the majority of games.