Page 2 of 137 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    And the LFR bashers have came, that didn't take long.
    what?
    please show me one post here that is bashing lfr

Formerly known as Arafal

Dude, i want that pvp artifact model but im not doing all that prestige, like never. i dont even do pvp lol.

I am honestly a casual player. I pug all of my raids, Mostly Normal with a few Heroic kills, I usually skip the end boss of raids because I find it to be too much.

However EN is the first raid I have fully cleared (Normal mode) in current content. It is honestly not that difficult at all. I do also believe it is rather dumb that you can not finish it on LFR, but eh it is what it is. Other casuals just need to bloom out and pug the raids. Pugs work on your schedule. So there's no real reason to not do it.

15+ Year Old Account
    So pug normal then. Problem solved.

How is this different than the Moose requiring a Heroic Archie kill? There's plenty of precedent for Cosmetic items being locked behind higher level Boss kills.

At least you can do it in Normal.

Quote Originally Posted by ccombustable View Post
    because normal takes real cooperation and gameplay. LFR is built around 10 people actually contributing while the rest auto attack and make go sandwiches in the kitchen. LFR is there to see lore and story stuff (supposedly) but because the difficulty is so low, you'd practically be giving rewards for people watching Netflix.
    LFG PuGs are not real cooperation and game-play. Merely people pulling their own weight, some of these with some knowledge on the fight. People wipe more on LFR than on Normal these days* (*these days, as in previous expansion and whatnots).

We are not talking about a reward given to the best based Mythic raiders out there; We are talking about something that is awarded, as easily, as pressing a key, being invited to a group of randoms and running the raid on Normal Mode.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NotInTheFace0 View Post
    You mean like the skins that require you to prestige multiple times? Preeeeetty much the same thing
    Uhm no?, The equivalent would be LFR actually. Because Prestige 13 which is the highest one i believe requires you to Basicly just AFK a million BGS. which could be translated to being AFK in LFR. so bad argument is bad.

However i do agree that considering the fact that it is just a skin, people should just pug it. However it is a bit sad for people interested in the lore that they are "forced" into normal, even though it's easy.

The previous legendary questlines were heavily bashed because they were completed by people literally AFKing through LFR.

I find it absolutely fine that you'll have to do a minimal amount of effort to complete these quests. Honestly normal mode is so silly easy, and it'll be even easier in a couple of weeks when LFR is out and the gear from mythic+ is higher etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Aoyi View Post
    I think the issue with it is the quest making no mention of it requiring normal or higher. If it said so the way every other quest does, it wouldn't be an issue. Although I think it should be doable on LFR as its just an appearance and the chain made no mention earlier.
    To be honest that's my main issue with it.

If it said it then fine whatever (even tho I disagree with the choice). But to go into LFR and see the boss drops the quest item, Only to learn its on NM+ was a slap in the face. To those saying just do NM.....how about NO. For the past week all we have had on here is people saying NM is piss easy, so why even tie it to NM if its piss easy.

Also to be clear I did NM (just the first boss because fuck the pug I was in) on day one. I don't care to relive that BS atm.

If they want to lock the skin to a raid mode above LFR then just make it a drop off a boss and not a quest chain.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

People acting like total autistic rejects again, as per usual on mmo champion. If you have a quest to progress then every difficulty should be viable. LFR is there for a reason, and if blizzard don't want you to progress with that difficulty, then LFR has no place in the game to begin with.

I'm sorry but listen, I... I have.. Actually, I.. eh, who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiev View Post
    I'm sorry but listen, I... I have.. Actually, I.. eh, who cares?
    I CARE!

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by mkultra55 View Post
    How is this different than the Moose requiring a Heroic Archie kill? There's plenty of precedent for Cosmetic items being locked behind higher level Boss kills.

At least you can do it in Normal.
    You knew it was Heroic/Mythic that dropped it. The quests do not state NM+ raiding and are given to you outside of the raid instance.

Why not just tie the drop to a boss so people can keep experiencing the lore, in there chosen raid choice.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

go pug normal HAHAHAAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by shonist View Post
    Dude, i want that pvp artifact model but im not doing all that prestige, like never. i dont even do pvp lol.
    You can get it without stepping foot in a BG,Arena. Just do the PVP world quests.

Better idea. Why not just let the items drop from Normal Dungeons?

Quote Originally Posted by K4sk View Post
    The previous legendary questlines were heavily bashed because they were completed by people literally AFKing through LFR.

I find it absolutely fine that you'll have to do a minimal amount of effort to complete these quests. Honestly normal mode is so silly easy, and it'll be even easier in a couple of weeks when LFR is out and the gear from mythic+ is higher etc.
    The minimal amount of effort is called LFR. You can't finish LFR with 25 people afk.

You can easily PUG Normal mode dude. Even HC.

gitgud scrub

but comepletely serious now:
    if lfr wouldn't exist would you still whine?
    or for example if this artifact system would have exist back then in wotlk and it would require you to do naxx 25 (or icc25 nm or whatever) for that, would also whine?

I could understand if it would require EN mythic but common

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    If "Normal is ridiculously easy" why not allow it on LFR for those that do not have the interest in dealing with the drama of the LFG tool?

That easy argument always baffles me.
    Because LFR should only be used to experience the raid?
    Normal is easy, but you can be afk in LFR, imo you shouldnt get rewards for being afk.