Page 47 of 140 FirstFirst ...
37
45
46
47
48
49
57
97
... LastLast
  1. #921
    the raid is easy to pug normal
    nope

    and doing so 7-8 weeks in a row is very hard


    ^^

  2. #922
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperhyve View Post
    this feeling of entitlement people have towards every little thing that's in the game is just ridiculous. How come you think that just because it's there, you deserve it for minimal effort ? If you don't have the time to do real raids, fine. Why should you be rewarded with the same things that people get, who actually sacrifice time in order to get it ? You already get loot that's pretty much on par with the loot obtained for doing the most challenging aspects of the game, yet you want more. casuals...
    And why do you feel that if people raid under your level they are second class citizens, and should be put in a cage in the village square for you to ridicule.

  3. #923
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    why does this surprise you - lfr raiders are majority of raiders and are outraged about this - cant wait for people in game relaise it too forum outcry will be much bigger the flying one.
    lfr raiders are not raiders. Raiding is not killing the boss ignoring all mechanics, while half of present people is afk and other half doesn't even know their basic rotation or stat priority.

  4. #924
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    So what you're saying is that if people just wait until the end of the expansion they will then be able to get a skin for the artefact they won't be using next expansion? Awesome.

    Seriously does the fact that the reasoning sounds so stupid not imply how stupid Blizzard's decision here is? In WoD you could get the legendary ring from LFR and that was the most powerful item in the game. The artefact skin by comparison is purely cosmetic and yet Blizzard ave decided to bar the majority of their paying customers form obtaining it for absolutely no good reason.

    At no point when they were touting Legion did they say that some of the artefact skins would be blocked from regular players, hell the PVP one is available to PVE players who never PVP lol.
    No, you just need to wait more or less 4 months to overgear EN normal and form fast pug for it.
    And to me Blizzard decision seems logic, comsetics reward (mount, armor skin and now artifact skins) are in fact bound to higher raid difficulties (or dg, see the old challenge modes and mythic plus now), and this is true for every expansion.
    Your legendary example must be matched with legion legedanries, and yes, you can drop them in LFR.
    Nothing is really changed.
    I wuold be angry if skin required mythic raid, now in that case you wuold have all my support!

  5. #925
    Elemental Lord
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Posts
    8,289
    Quote Originally Posted by Propainn View Post
    Please, show us the official post that said every artifact skin will be available to everyone. I'll wait.
    Nice strawman, until this debacle unfolded there had been no indication that the majority of players would be blocked from obtaining any of the artefact skins.

  6. #926
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehok View Post
    While LFR is PvE it was intended to be a stepping stone to get you into normal mode raiding. Everyone has tools to get into a pug, LFG In-game, Trade Chat, OpenRaid. there's loads of tools but if you're simply to lazy to put in some amount of effort and time to get a skin that you want then you don't really deserve it do you? Also, You will have Mythic raiders in LFR to get Augment runes, When that happens, I see alot of people just afk while the mythic raiders do all the work.
    i do only lfr and never go afk inside it, i have done all the boss since ds come out, learned how to do doromu and all the other difficult bosses we had, my choice to do lfr has to do with schedules and the nastiness you get from organized raididers.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

  7. #927
    Deleted
    The quest is exclusively for an Artifact Skin. In other words, it would be the same as you only being able to get fx the blue version of a raid weapon in a certain difficulty in a raid. It's no different from the re-colours of weapons that existed in the different raid difficultes.

  8. #928
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    And why do you feel that if people raid under your level they are second class citizens, and should be put in a cage in the village square for you to ridicule.
    That's not how I feel at all. I just find it silly to think that people that do the easiest available raid content in the game should be rewarded with the exact same things that people get who do the hardest aspects of the game. The thought is just ridiculous.

  9. #929
    What frustrates me is that there are other skins which have nothing to do with raiding locked behind this one, how dumb a system...

  10. #930
    Deleted
    They should make it MM only so people actually stop crying about. Nobody cried about weap skins in CMs but hey! that raid gives a skin and i cant do it in LFR? Blizzard ploxxzzxx xdddxdxd

  11. #931
    Elemental Lord
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Posts
    8,289
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperhyve View Post
    How come you think that just because it's there, you deserve it for minimal effort ?
    Because that's how it's supposed to work lol. The PVP one comes from minimal effort, the questing one comes from minimal effort, the PVE one shouldn't require major effort that blocks most PVE players from obtaining it.

    IMO they should have had the skin tied to dungeons not raids, would have been so much simpler and have kept it on par with the PVP one.

  12. #932
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniTitan1937 View Post
    The quest is exclusively for an Artifact Skin. In other words, it would be the same as you only being able to get fx the blue version of a raid weapon in a certain difficulty in a raid. It's no different from the re-colours of weapons that existed in the different raid difficultes.
    Except that the "harder" recolors weren't locked behind the normal one.
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

  13. #933
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Nice strawman, until this debacle unfolded there had been no indication that the majority of players would be blocked from obtaining any of the artefact skins.
    You aren't blocked. You just need to put some effort into getting your reward. Fuck this "I'm a millennial just dump the loot in my mailbox" attitude.

    Also, its not a debacle just because you feel aggrieved.

  14. #934
    Lightforged Draenei Glaziola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Frankfurt Germany
    Posts
    2,686
    Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post
    lfr raiders are not raiders. Raiding is not killing the boss ignoring all mechanics, while half of present people is afk and other half doesn't even know their basic rotation or stat priority.
    Raid is a group of people more than 5 regardless what they do in game.

    I raid LFR, I never afk and always read the tactic especially when tanking. I hate this though that everyone afks in autolfg groups.
    Last edited by Glaziola; 2016-09-28 at 09:34 AM.

  15. #935
    Legendary! Flurryfang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Empire of Man
    Posts
    6,575
    Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    i do only lfr and never go afk inside it, i have done all the boss since ds come out, learned how to do doromu and all the other difficult bosses we had, my choice to do lfr has to do with schedules and the nastiness you get from organized raididers.
    I am very surprised you find organized raiding more nasty then LFR

    And a requirement for people to do average dmg/healing in a raid is not being nasty, it is just being honest.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

    Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

  16. #936
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperhyve View Post
    That's not how I feel at all. I just find it silly to think that people that do the easiest available raid content in the game should be rewarded with the exact same things that people get who do the hardest aspects of the game. The thought is just ridiculous.
    So I get titles, Mythic tier sets, mounts, and ilvl 900 gear from LFR? It's not everything and you know it.
    Unleashed Monstrosities is easier than a normal 5 man, yet it awards an Artifact tint. So why couldn't I get the base skin from LFR, and all you elite über raiders can use the 15+ Mythic tint.

  17. #937
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Because that's how it's supposed to work lol. The PVP one comes from minimal effort, the questing one comes from minimal effort, the PVE one shouldn't require major effort that blocks most PVE players from obtaining it.

    IMO they should have had the skin tied to dungeons not raids, would have been so much simpler and have kept it on par with the PVP one.
    So you're saying that "most PVE players" will never be able to play through the normal version of EN? Are you sure we're playing the same game ? Because what you say seems utterly wrong (also completely made up )

  18. #938
    It's an artifact appearance. Pretty much everyone tranamogs it anyway. If you care that much about the appearance then you'll do normal.

  19. #939
    Elemental Lord
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Posts
    8,289
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    You aren't blocked.
    I know but the majority of player are because the skin has been paced behind an obstacle they cannot surpass.


    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Also, its not a debacle just because you feel aggrieved.
    No it's a debacle because Blizzard has incompetently engineered this fiasco, they should have known this was a stupid idea, totally out of line with the rest of the system, and doomed to cause problems.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by hyperhyve View Post
    So you're saying that "most PVE players" will never be able to play through the normal version of EN?
    Yes, <20% of players usually clear a normal raid.

  20. #940
    Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    I am very surprised you find organized raiding more nasty then LFR

    And a requirement for people to do average dmg/healing in a raid is not being nasty, it is just being honest.
    in lfr you can pretty much ignore chat and if someone become really unbearable you can drop group and re-queue, organized raid even pug are a pain in the ass especially after a whole day of work, I've seen peoples treated like shit in guilds who almost left wow, an hobby, due to the stupidity of peoples who think wow is a second job.
    Long life to lfr and the freedom it give to avoid the nasty being that littered wow.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •