Page 50 of 140 FirstFirst ...
40
48
49
50
51
52
60
100
... LastLast
  1. #981
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.
    dud can i get this quote in my sign?
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

  2. #982
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    so you are greedy asking more and more, gear, mounts, titles, skin until we arrive at thing like karazan who isn't queueable at all basically an entire patch dedicated to non queuable thing.
    How exactly am I greedy ? Greedy is the exact thing that I assume every whiner in this thread is, for wanting to get everything via LFR. It's ridiculous! If it's too hard for you to PUG through normal mode raids, then so be it, you don't deserve the rewards of normal mode raiding. It's as simple as that. I'm glad they actually changed the item models to look like some junk and not like items from the actual content.
    If you work hard to clear certain encounters on certain difficulties, you just hate seeing some LFR guy with the exact same model transmogged. period.
    If you can't deal with the fact that not everything in life (not even in a video game) comes to you at 0 cost, that is probably your own problem.

  3. #983
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchbrownie View Post
    But if you don't have the time it is not obtainable? So therefor it is not obtainable for everyone?
    So everything should be obtainable without putting in time and effort? The game would be finished in a day.

    If u could get the skin in lfr, they might as well give it to you for free.
    But I do think the other slons shouldn't be locked behind the first one.

  4. #984
    Elemental Lord
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Posts
    8,289
    Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    dud can i get this quote in my sign?
    Be my guest.

  5. #985
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyze View Post
    It is, the question is where do you draw the line for what should take effort and what should not
    The effort that i put in is that i learn my class and how to play it the best i can, i learn the fights in dungeons and raids so i have minimal downtime and wipes on my behalf, that i keep a calm and relaxed attitude when someone makes a mistake instead of burning them to the ground.

    But all that is irrelevant because i can't play for 8 hours a day because i have responsibilities outside the game?

  6. #986
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    It's an MMO. The biggest one out there, and probably with the most diverse audience. There are multiple ways of enjoying your stay in the game, not everyone plays the same, and for 99.9% of you there will always be something in the game that you either can't, or don't want to reach or attain. Accept it. You are not paying to have everything in the game handed to you. Log out, get a single player game and use console cheat codes if that's what you want.
    That's why I don't even think about anything related to PvP. But I know that I would be perfectly fine for normal raiding, I just hit the wall every time I try to PUG a raid. And since it's not that much a question of difficulty, but a question of organisation, why not get rid of it? If I want to organize something, I would rather invest that time in more meaningful activities than a videogame with strangers.

  7. #987
    Deleted
    To everyone that feels entitled to this, do you think that raiders who does not even normal (because its so easy), but Heroic and Mythic. Do they deserve something extra for their hard work or do you deserve the same things?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchbrownie View Post
    The effort that i put in is that i learn my class and how to play it the best i can, i learn the fights in dungeons and raids so i have minimal downtime and wipes on my behalf, that i keep a calm and relaxed attitude when someone makes a mistake instead of burning them to the ground.

    But all that is irrelevant because i can't play for 8 hours a day because i have responsibilities outside the game?
    You do not need 8 hours a day to raid, my guild raids 2,5h 2 days a week and still cleared 7/7.

  8. #988
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.
    Victimised. Wow. Gotta let that sink in. That must be the most ridiculous thing I've read the entire day.
    I'm telling my whole company that they should stand together and fight, because some workers don't get paid as much as top management. We cannot let such injustice happen, we cannot let our workers be victimised! Everyone should get the same rewards, regardless of what they've earned!
    People nowadays...

  9. #989
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyze View Post
    It is, and especially a couple of weeks in a row when you start to gear you will be able to do full clears in 2-3 hours

    PvP'ers have their artifact skins, PvE'ers has this one
    Casuals, stick with what you got or put down time in the game.
    In a expansion that proudly advertises another form of endgame (mythic+) and people forming groups and guilds for doing that(and not getting randoms in just to fill the needed number of players), so they can finally not have to deal with raids... you put quest chain that starts in Order Hall and rewards artifact skin... behind full time raiding after you get half of the chain done? Makes much sense!!!
    PvP is for PvPers... what? Just do PvE warden tower world quests or afk in BGs, never doing rated PvP at all and look, "PvP" skin. It clearly should be doable just facerolling through LFR then... If you are going by that argument

    Its not time or effort thats needed for those quests, as people put more than enough of both in forms of endgame they might actually enjoy(probably much more than people put in normal raiding), like mythic+... its gated behind dealing with random people, suffering stupidity, and endless grind(as people report getting 1 essence out of full normal clear) of actual easy content with people you dont want to play with. Im sure every mythic+ and non-raiding player in general is looking forward to dealing with 10+ pugs doing non-challenging content to unlock the skin so they can then unlock recolors of it actually doing what they want to be doing instead of other way around. PvP, mythic+ etc recolor behind raiding skin?
    Common sense not found. How about rated arena skin that then requires you to do mythic+ and lfr raids to get recolors for it??

    Yes... much sense, such wow. GG blizz
    I dont even like that skin in most cases, PvP ones are usually better anyway... but damn blizz really went full retard here
    Last edited by mmoc93208f15ee; 2016-09-28 at 10:15 AM.

  10. #990
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyze View Post
    To everyone that feels entitled to this, do you think that raiders who does not even normal (because its so easy), but Heroic and Mythic. Do they deserve something extra for their hard work or do you deserve the same things?
    They get better loot, titles and mounts. They also get earlier access to their raids (normal and heroic at least).

  11. #991
    Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    entitled is who already get plenty and ask for more, when you get less than other and ask for a bit more isn't being entitled is defending your own rights. In this case the entitled ones are those who defend blizzard choice.
    They're not asking for anything, Blizzard determined how the skins would be obtained. You're the one asking for something.

    Btw, by "getting more" did you mean a chance for legendary drops, chance to roll loot to the current max ilvl of mythic gear, full tier sets, and trinkets? Oh wait, sorry, that's also LFR. I guess Mythic gets a title and mount? But normal and heroic really don't have all that much incentive over LFR atm. I think you're just a bit biased on the subject to realize that objectively.

    Like I said earlier when someone brought up hobbies: if you don't put effort into your models, they'll look shittier than those of someone who does.

  12. #992
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperhyve View Post
    How exactly am I greedy ? Greedy is the exact thing that I assume every whiner in this thread is, for wanting to get everything via LFR. It's ridiculous! If it's too hard for you to PUG through normal mode raids, then so be it, you don't deserve the rewards of normal mode raiding. It's as simple as that. I'm glad they actually changed the item models to look like some junk and not like items from the actual content.
    If you work hard to clear certain encounters on certain difficulties, you just hate seeing some LFR guy with the exact same model transmogged. period.
    If you can't deal with the fact that not everything in life (not even in a video game) comes to you at 0 cost, that is probably your own problem.
    because on top of everything you get from higher difficulties you never be satisfied, that because the ultimate goal is to remove lfr.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

  13. #993
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    personally I think all base skins should be easy and accessible nearly to everyone .. only the colors should be locked behind harder/more content/grind
    They are easily accessed, by doing normals. You have to work just a little bit instead of being given it for free via LFR.

  14. #994
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scubistacy View Post
    They get better loot, titles and mounts. They also get earlier access to their raids (normal and heroic at least).
    Gear can titan forge to mythic levels.
    What is the difference between a artifact skin and mounts and titles?

  15. #995
    Quote Originally Posted by Julianor View Post
    So everything should be obtainable without putting in time and effort? The game would be finished in a day.

    If u could get the skin in lfr, they might as well give it to you for free.
    But I do think the other slons shouldn't be locked behind the first one.
    Hyperbole much? Given that it takes numerous weeks to get all the drops your point is nonsense. Add to that the fact that LFR takes weeks/months to actually get released, how exactly is that "finished in a day".

  16. #996
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyze View Post
    you will be able to do full clears in 2-3 hours
    if you lucky & get into a good experienced pug - yes

    otherwise no

  17. #997
    Elemental Lord
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Posts
    8,289
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    personally I think all base skins should be easy and accessible nearly to everyone .. only the colors should be locked behind harder/more content/grind
    This, blizzard really messed up by making the base skin for that row require non-LFR raiding, it should have been the dungeon one that was base or the world boss one.

  18. #998
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    if you lucky & get into a good experienced pug - yes

    otherwise no
    How hard do you think normal is, have you done it?

  19. #999
    Quote Originally Posted by lazorexplosion View Post
    Saying 'just do normal' is asinine. The majority of the MMO market doesn't want to do normal raiding. They have never wanted to do normal raiding. They actively dislike normal raiding and prefer to avoid it. People subscribe to an MMORPG to enjoy themselves. When you say 'now you have to go do the thing you actively dislike doing' they go 'fuck that why would I pay to be made to do something I don't even like doing, maybe I'll go play a different game'. And nowadays there is enough competition in the online games market that it's easy to go play a different game. Which is why designing your game to be like that is dumb.
    When you get off your lolcopter, let me know so we can have a chat about a few things. For starters, look up the words exaggeration, fiction, unsubstantiated and bias.

    Done that, Great. So now do some light research on, "making up facts", "personal opinion" , "statistics for dummies"
    Done with that also? Perfect.

    So I have no problem with people that just present their opinion on any topics, as long as they realize that they will be ridiculed based on how wrong, absurd, and <insert other negative connotation here> they are, just like how much they would be praised if they are making a sound statement.

    BUT this stuff you are doing (not just you obviously), about representing your personal opinion as if it was the opinion of EVERYONE. And not even stopping there to double down by presenting your opinion as a freaking fact.. That shit needs to stop.

    Lets move on to the second half of the mess that was your post:
    - This is a MMORPG> it stands for Massive MULTIPLAYER online roleplaying game.
    - There will be things in a game of such genre where you actually have to talk with other people and do things with said other people.
    - This is by no means a SINGLEPLAYER game. If you think you can complete every aspect of a game titled MMORPG without any other human interaction, you are terribly mistaken. Sidetone: why would you even be playing this?
    - The game doesn't have to change its whole philosophy on design because you don't agree with it, no matter how much you cry or try to claim its everyone's opinion.
    - No one is forcing you to do raiding in anyway what so ever. Not being able to finish that quest, has no effect on power levels, neither does it block any kind of meaningful progression.
    - Forgot to mention earlier also look up "cosmetic only rewards".

  20. #1000
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    No it's a debacle because Blizzard has incompetently engineered this fiasco, they should have known this was a stupid idea, totally out of line with the rest of the system, and doomed to cause problems.
    Best stuff requires raiding. Totally out of line with the rest of WoW. Whoever came up with raiding, really, when we could all be picking daisies?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •