Question MW Artifact level 21

Hello guys, I'm thinking on reseting the artifact for 39.520 points because I took the Blessing of Yu'lon and now I have to wait until Artifact level 25 to take Dancing Mists...

The thing is that my healing is quite good... I'm not sure if it's worth it... or just wait to level 25... I'm level 20 to 21 now.

What do you think? It is a MUST Dancing Mists? Do you feel I can heal much more with that trait?

Thanks in advance.

Deleted
    Im guessing you went for Extended Life. Personally Im skippiong that trait for after the last golden at 27. Dancing Mist is good but its not really noticable with just your eyes.

I would never recommend resetting the artifact, the cost is too high to justify even the worst possible route on any weapon. Because given another month-ish you will probably be near maxing it out. It would always be better to use your points getting one further trait then optimizing slightly.

7+ Year Old Account
    I went with Gift of Sheilun first and working my way to Dancing Mists and I've thought about respeccing but I cant justify that cost

Man you just want to scream while putting 40-50+k points into 100% total fucking garbage like shroud of mist

Wish they'd at least have the decency to put full blown useless stuff to an optional node.
    Last edited by Snackwiches; 2016-10-01 at 02:28 AM.