Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    They no longer appear for me either... (T_T)

I will flay your mind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reposed View Post
    They no longer appear for me either... (T_T)
    Make sure you report the bug to blizzard the more reports they have the quicker they will get to it.

Can anyone check if the visual is gone from the PTR too? Also, is it fixed on live? Haven't made it online yet.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can confirm ( EU) that there are no more tentacles.
    I already send a twitter message.. won't get a response prob but I hate this. I loved them!

I hope it's unintended. I loved the visuals. I'll make sure to report it as a bug later.

Last edited by Darklurker; 2016-09-29 at 03:02 PM.

Art by draken4o

Can confirm that this is happening to me as well. Submitted a bug and tweeted blizz about it, hopefully we get a response soon.

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Can anyone check if the visual is gone from the PTR too? Also, is it fixed on live? Haven't made it online yet.
    I'd be very curious to know if it's also the case on the PTR

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Any word on this matter yet?

Deleted
    This is a bummer, the flair of that was definitely a contributing character for me to run a shadow priest as my 2nd char.

Same, loved the tentacles. They added something special to our visuals. Most of our spells don't have any animation. Mind flay, torrent and void bolt, 3 of our spells have a visual animations...cmon.
    I really hope it's a bug. Submitted a bug ticket though.
    Last edited by Woop Woop; 2016-09-30 at 09:36 PM.

Deleted
    Considering they didn't mentioned anything i am going to assume it is a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Aelrine View Post
    Considering they didn't mentioned anything i am going to assume it is a bug.
    They didn't mention anything either when they nerfed the visual back in alpha and beta (iirc)... but yeah I hope it's a bug.

Homophobia is so gay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    They didn't mention anything either when they nerfed the visual back in alpha and beta (iirc)... but yeah I hope it's a bug.
    If this is the case I will make another post on the eu forums and I hope people on US make a post there as well because I see no reason for blizzard to take such a cool animation away.

edit:On the US forums someone said that a GM had no idea what the problem was and it sounds like a bug and told the priest to make sure he reports it.

So all shadow priests PLEASE report this bug.
    Last edited by mmoc1a1d7f3c08; 2016-09-30 at 10:16 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sucks, but I'd rather lose that than lose dps.

Deleted
    Well luckily this has nothing to do with dps but an interesting animation which sets shadow priest apart from other classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    I swear they said something along the lines that it was distracting.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    I swear they said something along the lines that it was distracting.
    Bull, they looked cool and that hentai complain was just pure trolling. I wish we could just decide by ourselves and make it a glyph ( fast tentacles and slow tentacles ( we will never be able to see 4 of those at all)

Deleted
    Well as been said it's most likely a bug considering even support did not think what was happening was right and told the priest player to submit a bug report.

Stood in the Fire Lisa Frank Succubus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    If they actually removed the tentacles that's beyond stupid. Why don't they go ahead and make everyclass and character model an agender cube and remove all spell and attack animations, just different colored numbers that flash on the screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Bull, they looked cool and that hentai complain was just pure trolling. I wish we could just decide by ourselves and make it a glyph ( fast tentacles and slow tentacles ( we will never be able to see 4 of those at all)
    I don't think they can make glyphs unless it effects a specific spell, its why warlock's lost their verdant orbs yet you have stupid garbage still in like crimson banish.

Nice.

Wasn't looking forward to the tentacles when I got around to leveling shadow. But that's one less irritation nipped.

Now maybe if they can add a hidden staff variant of the dagger my spriest will be as she once was.