Best classes for WorldPvP and WQs?

I've got a Monk and DH to lvl 110 but I am getting so bored. Mainly because of how static their rotations are.

Anyone have any suggestions for the best classes for WQs and World PvP? I have looked at class forums and all I can find are people QQing about their classes. Figured I would ask here for some suggestions. Thanks in advance.

(Please no, "play what you enjoy" because my problem is finding a class I enjoy)

15+ Year Old Account
    You want a complex rotation? I hear Feral hasn't changed too much.

Outlaw Rogue is very good for WPvP. Arms is always viable.

It's not just about a complex rotation. With Monk, there are 0 procs. I could literally code a bot to run my rotation via timed inputs.

Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    It's not just about a complex rotation. With Monk, there are 0 procs. I could literally code a bot to run my rotation via timed inputs.
    errr play Hit Combo + Serenity

In any case to answer your question go Feral Lunar Affinity build ...

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    Sub rogue is definitely out then. Give outlaw a try.

If you want to kill melee, go any tank spec. If you want to kill ranged, then, uh... Mage, Rogue, Warrior... Ret if you have Engineering.

DH havoc is also very good in wpvp once you unlock its pvp talents, i play both Ret/DH, Ret being a melee killer but lacks vs casters/range who can kite in a straight line (aka good bm hunters for example) without eng-nitro boots its almost impossible to catch a good player who knows how to kite (shooting from behind rocks/trees, while you have to run around it).

DH on other hand i feel very confident vs most of the classes (ofc if a good rogue opens on you, chances that u are dead :P) but if you can stop/survive the opener you have good chances of beating rogue, tanks perhaps are the hardest counter to DH Havoc, if you can not burn them down during ur meta form, you can always run away since DH having insane mobility in the world.

Sub rogue rotation is probably something you would enjoy. It has huge depth and freedom to it's rotation if you are interested in max efficiency.

Deleted
    Any tank is virtually godmode in wpvp/pve.

Well, for WQs I can't suggest the Warlock highly enough. With Afflicition I can just pull and pull and pull and pull and just keep a constant rolling train of dead mobs without ever stopping.

In PvP much of my offense is instant cast and with creative use of demonic circle you can really screw with people if you know where you'll be fighting in advance.

We don't really have a rotation, we fish for procs.