Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Wazy View Post
    Well my issue with that theory was that I was pulling those numbers from the first pull on, before anyone had actually died, unless the game decided to give me 20 retribution buffs for no reason just for entering the instance.
    That is not true, look at your own logs... pulls 1-4 you were doing low 300's and from there on out it started getting higher and higher as the night went on. (aka retribution buffs were stacking invisibly on you)

pull 4 was 3:40 long... a decent length and your TV's were doing HALF of what your kill attempt was.
    Last edited by Torchbringer; 2016-09-29 at 04:48 PM.

Ah you're right, I think my increased numbers in general with the cape scewed my memory. What are the odds I still have those stacks? #dieforyourret.

10+ Year Old Account
    Latest news circulating: They broke Ret.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonuts View Post
    Pretty sad when being deathgripped is my most reliable gap closer! THAT is some BS too.

There are some instances where TV floating combat text is not popping and the next time you cast it again it sums the previous damage with the actual one. Call me crazy, but that way I have done 1.3m Templars. Maybe I am wrong. But I think I have a screenshot oh the chat combat log.