Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I got a raid finder with 5/7 normal 846 gear.

Deleted
    I had the mission this week after a 7/7 nhc and a 7/7 hc clear last week.

Deleted
    all behind ilvl

New reset I still don't get the mission -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    If I remember correctly, the cache won't award you gear for the level your doing. The devs didn't like the fact you could get mythic geared (RNG be praised) from your shipyard/garrison so they made a change.
    Incorrect since HFC gave the cache of the level you were working on after you had a smaller number of boss kills. You got mythic caches after a very minimal number compared to BRF and HM which required 3 clears worth of bosses(HFC was like 13 boss kills while BRF was like 21 but when HFC had more bosses it was much easier). So you could easily still be working on mythic and get a mythic cache assuming they went the same route and based the cache on boss kills.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Incorrect since HFC gave the cache of the level you were working on after you had a smaller number of boss kills. You got mythic caches after a very minimal number compared to BRF and HM which required 3 clears worth of bosses(HFC was like 13 boss kills while BRF was like 21 but when HFC had more bosses it was much easier). So you could easily still be working on mythic and get a mythic cache assuming they went the same route and based the cache on boss kills.
    The amount of boss kills was 8 per difficulty, which honestly wasn't too difficult to get considering we had the same raid for well over a year. I hope that it remains similar to the way it was, but honestly wouldn't be too miffed if it didn't. There's enough gear sources as is.

I have yet to see this mission and all my followers are 840+ and I've cleared heroic twice with a 6/7 the first week.

The amount of boss kills was 8 per difficulty, which honestly wasn't too difficult to get considering we had the same raid for well over a year. I hope that it remains similar to the way it was, but honestly wouldn't be too miffed if it didn't. There's enough gear sources as is.
    I mean it would be nice if it was just 1 clear's worth of bosses from X difficulty so you get a nice perk for clearing every so often since unlike garrison's raid missions you still need to kill a boss after you complete it for this one. These are more akin to the old Dalaran WotLK or Shatt quests in BC.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by moonrakerx View Post
    I have yet to see this mission and all my followers are 840+ and I've cleared heroic twice with a 6/7 the first week.
    I've been bombarded with high ilvl missions since way before my guys were even close to 850. I honestly think this mission spawned for me day 1 of EN.

Quote Originally Posted by Synadrasa View Post
    Yea cause pressing a button to get a piece of gear made sense.
    But the new system makes you go into the raid and actually kill a specific boss, it's not just a mission that gives you loot anymore.

Deleted
    I had this mission. It failed at a 97% succes chance.
    Fuuuuuuuuuuuuu

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mission cost last week was 1000 OHR, while this week is 2000 OHR. Does the mission cost reflect the reward, or is there just inconsistency in mission costs?

Quote Originally Posted by Elyoric View Post
    Mission cost last week was 1000 OHR, while this week is 2000 OHR. Does the mission cost reflect the reward, or is there just inconsistency in mission costs?
    If it is the same as the one I have, it has a threat that has to be countered by a follower ability, which doubles the cost if it is not countered. I would assume you didn't counter it this week and did last time. Iit is possible that it isn't consistent in cost, but I think it was the same on my prior mission.

Quote Originally Posted by xerus View Post
    It works the same as it did in HFC.

You kill x number of bosses of a certain level to get a chest of that level.

Prior to HFC you could get a chest a level higher but it was changed with the release of HFC.
    This. This is how it works

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    This. This is how it works
    Can confirm 6 of our 7 raiders who have sent it out and got it back so far have all gotten mythic caches. One got a heroic but he sat a few mythic bosses and had to heal 1 on an alt. the number of kills needed this time might be 10-14 kills or something.
    Last edited by ChickenChaser; 2016-10-13 at 05:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyoric View Post
    Has to do with the mission counters. You likely aren't countering an "increased cost"-affix, so your cost is doubled.

Sorry to necro this. I just received my egg fragment from the mission. I've completed both normal and heroic this week and the reward for killing Ilgynoth is a heroic cache. Am I able to complete this on LFR since I'm locked to everything else? If so, will it downgrade my chest to a raid finder one?

Quote Originally Posted by Supakitch View Post
    Sorry to necro this. I just received my egg fragment from the mission. I've completed both normal and heroic this week and the reward for killing Ilgynoth is a heroic cache. Am I able to complete this on LFR since I'm locked to everything else? If so, will it downgrade my chest to a raid finder one?
    Yes you can. i did it and i got a heroic cache.

To clarify, work this way.

-Less than 15 bosses killed in normal- LFR cache
    -15 bosses killed in normal- Normal cache
    -15 Bosses killed in heroic- Heroic cache

From my chrono travel i got a normal cache (11 heroic bosses so far at that momment), later i kill 4 more heroic bosses and finish this quest and this time i got a heroic cache (15 bosses)

1 day is also not a necro, you're fine.

1 day is also not a necro, you're fine.
    God damn 3-day necro!

Also, can confirm that despite having two fragments, you only get loot for the one . I got a lfr cache I didn't bother do on an alt first week, then another two weeks later - two corrupted fragments in bags, both went poof when I killed Ilgynoth .

Quote Originally Posted by Otrew View Post
    Yes you can. i did it and i got a heroic cache.

To clarify, work this way.

-Less than 15 bosses killed in normal- LFR cache
    -15 bosses killed in normal- Normal cache
    -15 Bosses killed in heroic- Heroic cache

From my chrono travel i got a normal cache (11 heroic bosses so far at that momment), later i kill 4 more heroic bosses and finish this quest and this time i got a heroic cache (15 bosses)
    These numbers are not accurate. I got a heroic cache last week without even having cleared the instance twice, having only killed maybe 12 heroic bosses at most.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."